December 27th, 2005

Hi there!

wow now would you look at that - its a place on the internet for 'grown ups'. Not that I actually feel (or admittedly act) like a grown up... but technically, at 26, I suppose I probably am.

Hi! I'm Shaine, I'm 26, I live in London, England. And I suck so badly at introducing myself - I never know what to say and tend to end up rambling quite randomly. And that really is what I am - very random indeed haha.

Ok, so a little about me. I live with my girlfriend Jade, my daughter Regan, our two cats Amadeo & Daniel and Regan's three goldfish Lizzie, Miranda and Gordo. And you should never get me talking about my girls because they really are my life and you will quite possibly never EVER shut me up again *loves them*

Um... I love listening to pop/chart music. Favourite artistes include Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Green Day... but I listen to pretty much anything if its on. I'm not a huge TV fan but I enjoy lifestyle shows like Extreme Makeover, What Not To Wear et. al. Movie wise I enjoy chickflicks... I love curling up on the couch on a Sunday afternoon with Jade, a bottle of wine and a good film - its one of my favourite pastimes.

I also love massage and aromatherapy, I have on again/off again interests in astrology and mythology, I'm very chatty and am always updating my journal with something random. I love dancing but hate singing, want to get back in gymnastics, love ice-skating, walk everywhere and have a strong opinion on pretty much... well... everything, really!

I tend to be pretty sarcastic and a little bit of a tease. My journal is no-holds barred and does from time to time contain explicit material. Oh, and the layout is x-rated, too. But very very sexy even if I do say so myself. Journal content is pretty ecletic... I blog about my friends, my family, my job, my sex life, i poste poetry and articles and essays and quizzes... like i said, its a little bit of everything rolled into one.
Just like me, really! :D

So please add me, because I really really comment!