December 25th, 2005

(no subject)

GIRL
scorpio, 22, eccentric, writer, pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, liberal, anti-war, anti-bush, anti-violence

chocolate, writing, political issues, crime shows, documentaries, indie films, angelina jolie, forensic science, feminism, women's rights, psychology, court tv, riot grrrl, pro-choice, pin-ups, gay rights, Mariska Hargitay, Eve Ensler, liberals, animal rights, being barefoot, coffee milk shakes, staying up late, cold weather, fall, halloween, long hair, photography, british humor, bbc, monty python, weirdness, my so called life, cartoons, bright colors, the L word

DISLIKES
arrogance, bigots, close-mindedness, liars, gay-bashing, trolls, fake journals, faking illness, rudeness, hurting people intentionally, spelling/grammar nazi's, stupidity

FAVOURITE BANDS
imogean heap, tegan and sara, le tigre, julie ruin, 30seconds to mars, eisley, madonna, bjork, l7, the organ
(I listen to a lot of stuff)

FAVOURITE MOVIES
lost in translation, run away jury, a walk on the moon, dazed and confused, better than chocolate, gia, secret window, black circle boys, L'auberge Espagnole, run lola run

Add me I really comment
  • Current Music
    Law and order Marathon

Add me cuz I really really comment! ♥

This is the life of Kimmi. Kimmi is a big loser pretty rad. She's 15.5 years old, a sophomore in high school, bisexual (in a non-scenester way), agnostic, pro choice, and a proud meat eater, supporter of gay marriage, and Myspace whore.

Interested? Check the cut y0.

Collapse )

Add Kimmi's rad ass by commenting here or on her friends only post. You are also welcome to pester her on AIM: midnightangel661 or ragexxandxxlove.