November 1st, 2005

Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi. My name's Lucy, I'm 22 years old, I live in San Diego, CA and I'm an anime freak. My fave anime is Lupin the 3rd but I also have a lot of other anime that I love. There's way too many to list. I love yaoi the best and I have my fave pairings from some animes. I take part in anime RPGs and I write fanfics from time to time. I love to shop on Ebay and Suncoast as well as other stores. My fave artists are The Pillows, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Gackt, Hyde, Nami Tamaki and Yoko Ishida among others.

Anything I seemed to leave to leave out feel free to ask.

Hope to have new friends! And comments as well...
  • Current Music
    Grandfatherly Wind - Paranoia Agent OST

Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi. My name's Lucy, I'm 22 years old and from San Diego, CA. I love anime and manga and my fave anime is Lupin the 3rd. Even though I've been outta the closet for 2 years, I'm still coming to terms with my being gay in a straight world. I'm single, unfortunately disabled (Myasthenia Gravis), but I'm lucky because I have my gay older cousin and her girlfriend to confide in. I update my LJ everyday or whenever I can. I don’t have that many friends, or real friends for that matter…so feel free to add me if you’d like.