August 30th, 2005

(no subject)

I'd like you to call me katie, but it don't matter, whatever floats your boat. I live with my mom and dad and my 2 brothers in the heart of dixie (don't even ask me what state that is stupid just look on my profile). I go to Sardis High School, and our football team sucks. I am in the band there playing the clarinet, and we are the only thing that keeps the people to stay at the football games...at least till half time is over. I am a real southern girl, but I get real p-oed when people call me a redneck, it isn't true. Music is like, my life. I sing at alot of places, and I also play alot of instruments. The kind of music I like is 3 doors down, audioslave, avril lavigne, beyonce, blink 182, bowling for soup, breaking benjamin, casting crowns, ciara, coldplay, crossfade, dashboard confessional, destiny's child, evanescence, fall out boy, foo fighters, fountains of wayne, goo goo dolls, good charlotte, green day, gwen stefani, hawthorne heights, hoobastank, howie day, incubus, jet, jimmy eat world, keane, kelly clarkson, lil' jon, linkin park, louis xiv, ludacris, mercyme, michael w. smith, michelle branch, modest mouse, my chemical romance, nickelback, nine inch nails, no doubt, outkast, p.o.d, pillar, relient k, simple plan, slipknot, straylight run, sugarcult, sum 41, switchfoot, taking back sunday, the black eyed peas, the killers, the postal service, the used, the white stripes, thousand foot krutch, tobymac, u2, usher, vanessa carlton, weezer, yeah yeah yeahs, and yellowcard. Basically a variety of all kinds of music. If you want to find out more about me, then go to my info, there isn't much there at the moment but there will be! If you want to contact me any other way, IM me on YIM to sheslikedudeee. What are you waiting for, add me already!