July 17th, 2005

Dory Swims

hey!

The name: Sarah
The Age: 18 (almost 19)
The Location: NYC baby!
The Music: Pop-punk and Emo. Bands/Singers I Love: Eve6, Linkin Park, Ashlee Simpson, Death Cab for Cutie, The Used, Flaw, Billy Joel, 3 Doors Down, ABBA, Alien Ant Farm, The Beatles, Bowling For Soup, Breaking Benjamin, Green Day, Simple Plan, Smile Empty Soul, Three Days Grace (and more)
The Movies: The Princess Bride, A Cinderella Story, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Finding Nemo, Good Will Hunting
The TV: The O.C., Gilmore Girls, Beauty and the Beast, FUSE
The Facts: Religious Jew, which basically defines my life
I will talk to anyone unless they majorly creep me out
A Major sci-fi/fantasy geek
A computer geek wannabe
Loves comments and reading about other people's lives
Anti-Bush Liberal Democrat
I am incredibly insecure and unsure of myself, but I'm really working on that!
More Info
The Picture: Collapse )

comment here or on my FO banner.

Love y'all!

PS- Add me 'cause I really really comment!

Add me?

Hey there everyone. I am 16, female, blue eyes, brown hair and that's pretty much all in the looks department anybody needs to know. :]

I am into music, bands like The Used, Avenged Sevenfold, InMe, Incubus and there is more listed on my Myspace. If you want to add me as a friend, feel free. The more the merrier, right? :] I am also into writing, reading, blogging, art and plenty of other things. I like to take photos, and I add photos onto my entries sometimes. So, there is something for my friends to have a look at. :P

Erm, I am looking for people that like to comment, read and update often and they don't have to be comment whores exactly, but it is nice to see a comment on my journal once in a while, you know? I comment and update when possible, which is quite often really. So, there will be planty to read, heh.

Random entries, photo entries, normal day entries and I really hate surveys, if they are done a lot in a journal I don't add the person. i like to have something to read and I ♥ photo entries, totally.

So, you know the drill. Add me and comment at my friends only post. I have a small form to fill in so I know a little about my friends on LJ. I would love you forever if you filled it in for me. ;] So, add me because I comment. Heh.

zeeeembah

(no subject)

nikki
nineteen
i post pretty regularly
photography
and sometimes public posts
i'm an art major
i live in texas
my favorite color is lavender
i play the harp and some other stuff
but the harp always makes people go "oooh"