July 2nd, 2005

(no subject)

Rachel {myself}.

___The Girl;

My name is Rachel, but I prefer being called Rach. I was born in Cornwall, Ontario, Canada on March 23, 1989 which makes me 16 years young. I'm currently taken by Jesse, and I'm happier than I've ever been. I'm usually a very caring and friendly person, yet at the same time I can be self-centered and cold-hearted. I guess it depends on which way you rub me, or how I'm feeling at the time and what my mood is. I'm probably one of the most shyest girls to ever walk the earth. I'm extremely emotional, insecure and self-concious. I have a trust issue, but it's the opposite from most people. I trust others and let them in too quickly, which usually ends up in me being betrayed. I hide my feelings most of the time because I fear that I may end up hurt or hurting someone that I care deeply about. I also fear that nobody's interested in me and what I have to say which is why I keep quiet and to myself most of the time. Although whenever I get to know someone better and I feel comfortable enough with them, I can be extremely outgoing and hyper, and chances are that most of the things I'll end up saying won't make any sense, at all.

Collapse )

Add me 'cause I really, really comment! :)
pickles on paper © gwacamolly

You know you wanna.

Add me because I comment a lot. Though, if you add me and you dont comment regularly I will delete you.What's the point in adding someone in _addmeicomment if they dont comment?

Eh yeah. I prefer 16+ and check out my user info to see if we have something in common.

comment somewhere (here/friends only banner) and let me know you've added me.

Molly
  • Current Mood
    bored
{cl} barca

(no subject)

Hi! I met some great people previously by posting at an addme community, so I’ve decided to give it another try.

About me:

- 18 year old female.
- I consider myself to be open-minded, and it’s a quality I value highly in others
- I don’t post pictures of myself, so if that’s going to be an issue I guess I don’t have the right journal for you.
- I read all entries and I comment regularly.

- People who don't take themselves too seriously.
- Most types of music. The Killers, Goo Goo Dolls, Coldplay, Keane, Tegan and Sara, Jimmy Eat World, Sarah Mclachlan, Radiohead, The Postal Service, Lifehouse, Frou Frou etc.
- Lost, Desperate Housewives, Alias and Gilmore Girls
- Harry Potter. History. OK, so a little geeky ;)
- Tennis, volleyball…sport in general

Dislikes:

- Prejudice. Please don’t add me if you’re racist or homophobic.
- People who add simply to make their list bigger and never bother commenting. The occasional comment is always appreciated.
- Photojournals. You’re all gorgeous, and the occasional picture is fine, but I’d rather read your journals. Sorry.
- People who type ‘lYk dis’.

If you’re over 14, feel free to add me 'cause I really really comment! (Leave a comment on my "Friends Only" banner if you do decide to add me.) Thanks!
  • Current Music
    Howie Day - Collide

(no subject)

Mel. Sixteen. Australian. Pagan. Fucking Awesome.

Interests:
Art/Graphic Art, Photography, 80s Teen Movies, Music, Vegetarianism, Smoking, Divination, Piercings, Collecting Vynils, Photoshopping, Vintage Stuff, Sleeping, Interior Design.

Music:
Rasputina, Pantera, Alice Cooper, Flogging Molly, Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, Bjork, Metallica, Melissa Auf der Maur, Pearl Jam, Placebo, Smashing Pumpkins, Slayer, The Cure, Prodigy, The Tea Party.

Movies:
Drop Dead Fred, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, The Craft, The Crow, Waynes World, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Edward Scissorhands, Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory.

Collapse )

I am a cam and a comment whore, just don't expect me to comment on your every single post.
Add me and I'll be sure to add you back.
X-posted.