June 16th, 2005

heart

(no subject)

Hi. ^^*

I'm jennifer, live in texas. Love all things g33k and l33t. =) I honestly do comment, in fact some of my closest friends, I've met on LJ. If you add me, of course I will add you back. I might not reply to every entry you post, but I mean I have to leave the house sometimes. (what would I write about in mine if I didn't)

picture

"Add me 'cause I really really comment!"
love in a book

(no subject)

Seventeen year old girl, big city girl who was born in a small town.
almost eight month relationship
open minded, fun loving, sweet and caring, loves adventure and making new friends.
I love getting comments and comment if you comment.

do not add me if you are:

homophobic, mean and spiteful, closeminded, ignorant, TyPe LyKe DiS, don't at least try to be grammactially correct.

I promise I'm not as mean as I might sound in this post.

if you do add me, comment on my friends only banner to let me know you have or are interested and I will check you out.

add me, I really really comment
  • shawdi

(no subject)

I am a comment freak but none of my friends seem to be so our 'friendship' is completely one sided...:/

anyone wanna change that? well if sooo [hah] check out the user info and give me a comment here :)

• Current Music
    Radiohead - Creep
Chris Daughtry & I

(no subject)

My name is Cassandra. I'm 16. I love reading journals and commenting. I like getting comments as well :) Read my info and if you want to add me; leave a message here or on my friends only post. I like meeting all types of people :)