May 27th, 2005

(no subject)

HEY THERE. my name is ashley, i'm 13 years old, and i live in new jersey, usa.

TV SHOWS; the newlyweds, next, the real world, the inferno 2, room raiders, americas next top model, law&order, and more.

BANDS; fall out boy, hawthorne heights, green day, yellowcard, my chemical romance, jimmy eat world, the ataris, the used, weezer, reel big fish, relient k, senses fail, the postal service, the starting line, story of the year, the killers, sugarcult, system of a down, thrice, brand new, taking back sunday, papa roach, maroon 5, poison the well, goo goo dolls, death cab for cutie, the blood brothers, bright eyes, the cure, from autumn to ashes and more.

anything else you'd like to know? sure. I play soccer, i live with my mom, her boyfriend, and my dog(yes, i did pay for him) i cut, i'm grounded all the time(and i still manage to sneak online) i have to be occupied, whether it be writing, biting my nails, or anything. i can't sit somewhere and do nothing. i think st. ives apricot scrub is just about the best scrub ever. i'm dramatic and sometimes i tend to over-obsess over small things. i overreact all the time. i update as much as i can(every day, or every other day or something like that) i suck at school, and at life. i don't like writing in pencil, i prefer pens and pens with gel black ink at that. i need to gain weight, and i think some people need to just go kill themselves for being stupid assholes. oh, and i'm a comment whore x a million and five. i love to comment, and i love when my friends(YOU!) comment back.

sound interesting? comment on my friends only entry. don't comment here or you wont be added, the end.
Porcelainveins

(no subject)

Hey everyone,

My name is Sarai and I am 20 years old. I just started a new journal for people that don't really know me. I really don't want someone who knows me personally to comment on my life. I love alternative music, like Placebo, Smashing Pumpkins, The breeders, the pixies, the todies, postal service, death cab, and so on. I would be glad to give anyone feedback on any problems or issues they are having so...add me cuz I really really comment.