May 26th, 2005

(no subject)

Hi!! I'm Amy, 23, happily married with no children to James and we live in Virginia Beach, VA. I would love to make more LJ friends! :) I enjoy writing poetry, reading, listening to music, watching TV and movies, scrapbooking, bowling and spending time with my family. I am a huge movie buff & I'm addicted to reality TV and surveys/quizzes! Check out more about me in my userinfo and if you would like to add me and you are female, feel free to do so. I don't wish to have any male friends, as I don't feel comfortable doing that with being married. Thank you :) I'm also a christian, but not judgemental at all and I accept people they way they are. And don't want to fail to mention, that I'm a comment whore, hehe =)

Add me...I really really comment <<33
  • Current Mood
    sleepy
spirited away pretty yay

(no subject)

Er...hi. I’m Wyn, fifteen, female.

I like Wal-mart, rambling on about chaos theory, and reading. Favorite books include Ender’s Game (Orson Scott Card), Something Wicked This Way Comes (Ray Bradbury), Fire Bringer (David Clement-Davies), The Darksword Trilogy (Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman), Lord of the Rings, the Harry Potter series, and most things by Margaret Atwood. I’ve just recently discovered Chuck Pahalniuk and am currently reading Lullaby.

I love music and rate jazz band with breathing. Favorite artists are Stabbing Westward, The Who, The Cranberries, The Postal Service, Enya, Enigma, Queen, Delerium, DJ Tiesto, The Mars Volta, Fluke, Cursive, Pink Floyd, John Coltrane, and Metallica. Favorite composers are Thomas Newman, Howard Shore, Yoko Kanno, and of course John Williams. I <3 M. Night Shyamalan movies. All of them. :P Other than that, A Beautiful Mind, In Good Company, National Treasure, Donnie Darko, The Ring, Big Fish, Gypsy 83, The Matrix, Signs, Star Wars, and the LoTR trilogy have made my favorites.

Er...Other interests are running around renaissance faires, trying to establish my personal dwelling in the sci-fi/fantasy section of Davis-Kidd, pretending to have an English accent when I go to the movies, and just being a nerd in general.

If you want to read my journal, comment and I’ll add you. Be warned....I am very odd, and very much a comment whore. ^^

Add me, cause I really really comment.
  • Current Music
    Bicycle - Queen

(no subject)

I'm Tori. I'm sixteen, a fabulous female who loves oldies & polka dots. I love dancing in my underwear, cuddling, & Johnny Depp. I listen to everything from Hot Hot Heat to the Beatles, The Used to Jem. I love music in general; I play the guitar & piano, and I take voice lessons. I'm obsessed with vampires & pirates. Some may call my ways mad, but some may call them brillance.

I also have a myspace.

Add me?

• Current Music
    "The Worm" -Audioslave