May 9th, 2005

add me, bitches!

Add me, bitch. I'm an outgoing, mature thirteen year old girl named Ashley from New Jersey, USA.. and i love you!

Favorite Bands; Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Yellowcard, The Used, My Chemical Romance, The Ataris, The Postal Service, Senses Fail, Goo Goo Dolls, Planes Mistaken for Stars, The Killers, Dashboard Confessional, Modest Mouse, The Starting Line, Poison The Well, Story Of the Year, Thrice, Hawthorne Heights.. SO MANY MORE!<3

Two of my favorite movies are Just Married, and Edward Scissorhands.. if you've never seen either of them I suggest you see them! They're great movies<3

kay, now i'll just give you five interesting facts about myself.
1. I self-mutilate
2. I don't get along with either of my parents & envy those that do
3. I have a dog named Fluffy, whose not Fluffy.. and i didn't name him, k.
4. Today I'm going for an ear wax removal! ;o tragic, I KNOW! ;]
5. I'm the pickiest eater you'll ever meet, and if I had to eat healthy foods for the rest of my life i'd end up starving myself.

& I'M A COMMENT WHORE, so go comment on my friends only entry, and add me of course. I'll love you forever, and I promise i'll comment. a lot! ;]

(no subject)

The name's Brittany I'm almost 14, 5'5 & 129 lbs, a Mary-Kate fanatic,
& when i get older i'd like to peirce my lip, tounge, or eyebrow peirced.
i love to dye my hair colours like red, purple & blue but right now it's just boring.
i also love writing, reading, drawing and of course my computer ;]
I love Full house, Gilmore Girls, Invader Zim, Seether, Daniel Handler, Anything with caffiene,
edgar allen/an poe, daniel handler, the perks of being a wallflower, danny elfman & tim burton.

I'll comment on your journal if you'll comment on mine, but otherwise i won't waste the time on someone who won't comment once in a while.
Add me? Comment on the friends only entry IN MY JOURNAL & NOT HERE

[Insert a catchy title here]

I'm looking for some more friends. I'm not going to make this forever long though because that can get boring.
- Krystal
-19 years old.
-Ontario, Canada
-Bigg music fan. [metal,punk,ska,screamo, and everything in between]

Anyone feel free to add me. Unless you TyPe LiKe ThIs. I don't like that. I won't read it. Oh yea and My journal is friends only, comment here or on my friends only page, your choice.
The end.

P.S.
Whoa, I can even read rules.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!
  • Current Music
    As I Lay Dying ~ Forever