May 8th, 2005

Playing guitar

We don't know why, but we know it's not right.

Hi, my name's Tracy, and I'm a 15 year old freshman in high school. I'm a band geek; I play the clarinet and the guitar. Music is my life, but I also do everything else. I'm in karate currently (black belt testing in 2 weeks), and have done tonnes of other sports in the past years. And yes, I'm a geek when it comes to school, but I don't study 24/7. And finally, I love my friends to death.

My journal consists of many random things. I think half of the posts are pretty pointless, but I believe they're semi-interesting. Some entries are happier than others, but some are pretty depressing. I comment tonnes, and I expect for you to do the same.

Check out my user info if you want to know more about me. And if you want, add me, and then comment on my Friends Only entry.

"Should've done something but I've done it enough
By the way your hands were shaking
Rather waste some time with you..."
  • Current Mood
    bored

add me

name: gabby
music: oi punk, metal, punk, rock, & anything.

i comment. a lot.
you should add me.
  • Current Music
    the jonbenet

add me i comment. :]

Hey there. I am 16, female and looking for people that share the same interests as me. I have all my interests on my User Info. But to give you an idea, I love music, mainly metal, emo and indie. Some screamo too. I listen to bands like, avenged sevenfold, FFTL, fall out boy, the used, my chemical romance, atreyu and etc. If we share some interests, feel free to add me :]

Collapse )

(no subject)

kim. quiet. semi - interesting. lives far far away. makes graphics. vietnamese. short. creepy in ways. friendly. creative. weird. likes j-pop & r&b. candy addict. calm, sometimes hyper. likes anime & manga. tends to ramble. likes to comment. friends only journal.

if you can cope with me add me ;D

"Add me 'cause I really really comment!"