May 2nd, 2005

(no subject)

Claire. 15. Female.

&MUSIC;
Tilly&The Wall. George. Atreyu. Bjork. My Chemical Romance. Death Cab For Cutie. The Postal Service. The Used. From First To Last. Grinspoon. The Spazzys. Garbage. Little Birdie. Jack Johnson. Missy Higgins. Pete Murray. Bloc Party. The Blood Brothers. Coheed and Cambria. Modest Mouse. The Libertines. The Killers. The Vines. The Hives. The Futureheads. The Scissor Sisters. The Cat Empire. The Spice Girls. Hanson. Bright Eyes. Fall Out Boy. From Autumn To Ashes. Hot Hot Heat. Jebediah. Matchbox 20. Nirvana. Oasis. Something Corporate. The Spill Canvas. Thirsty Merc. Thursday. Tiger Army. Le Tigre. Norma Jean. Matchbook Romance. FBTMOTF. The Mars Volta. Evermore. 1200 Techniques. Queens Of The Stone Age. The Donnas. Millencolin. John Butler Trio. Spiderbait. Rage Against The Machines. Rise Against. Xavier Rudd.

Comment on my friends only post thanks
leighton meester loves the bight lights

(no subject)

my name is jessie.
i am 17, almost 18, and i am looking for some more friends (made obvious by me posting in this add me community, lol)
i like commenting on my friends' ljs, i try to do it everyday unless i have a huge load of work.
i have this journal seperate from any of my friends in real life, so that i can just let everything out without worry about anyone's feelings.
i still like to hear from ppl though, so check out my userinfo, if you like what you see, or hell if you just wanna add me just because, i'll be more than happy to add you back, just comment on my friends-only entry please.

♥ to all!

(no subject)

TO KNOW THE GIRL; My names Vivienne. Yeah, You know you love it.
But people usually call me Frenchie or Viv. I hate hate hate when
people i just met call me Viv. NICE TRY, BUDDY. Birthdays April 12th.
I'm a girl, obviously. I'm a redhead, but I'm def. blonde at heart!
I have blue eyes & i love them. I'm what you would call a shopaholic.
mm BOY i love shopping- i'm a sucker for purses, shoes & sunglasses. 
I like to read magazines and i have many. I'm single =[

Pshh. And i love my friends.
Dunno what i'd do without those girls...

ADDICTIONS; Boys. Louis Vuitton. Dooney & Bourke. Guess. Purfumes. Dunkin Donuts.

Hot Cheetos. Chinese food. Hoodies. Sunny days.
Long, cold walks. Romantic dates. Music.1055 the beat. dancing. The Oc.
What I like About You.The  The Notebook.

♥ ♥ ♥

i know i'm made of mistakes
disapointments and failures
but i promise you there's a
part of me that is actually
worth keeping <33.

rawr

Isn't it terrible how fun it is to listen to N*Sync? Don't look at me like that, you know you love them. Spice Girls? Yeah that's right. My girlfriend broke up with me about an hour ago.. :(. She's a really cool girl though, I still really want to be friends with her. I think I just need ice cream and a hug and I'll be okay for now. Who wants to take me to Ice Cream?

So tomorow I'm having lunch with my friend Lucia, I haven't seen her in a long time because she's putting a new record together for her band. Check them out:
www.kmfdm.com

Anyways, I think I'll be okay, but comments always make me feel better.

<3

-jinx-
  • Current Music
    brand new