April 28th, 2005

omg x-posted

HI I'M AUDREY AND I'M MORE PATHETIC THAN YOUR SORRY ASS.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
HI THIS IS ME WITH PRETTY COLORS ON MY PATHETIC FACE.

I'm a comment whore, yesss. Please go to my userinfo if you'd like to know some of the bands I listen to. I'm fifteen years old.

Comment on my Friends Only post if you're interested.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!

(no subject)

Hello,
My name is Sash and I'm 17, I decided to start a new lj cus I was pretty much just sick of the old one..
I like lots of random stuff, and most kinds of music I guess. There's a pic on my user info.. Yeah. I like to get to know new people, I find it interesting how different people are depending on where they live and such. Also, if you ignore me, I'll ignore you aswell. I'm that kind of person.

Anyways, add me cus I really really comment!

X-POSTED !

UNO - I'M LIKE COMMENT WHORE NUMBER SOMETHING .

My name is Allison or Allie. Whichever you prefer. I just came back to livejournal after a few months of not getting online much and paying more attention to my offline friends. I love commenting, and thus I don't have many friends or journals to read. :[ I'm very open minded and I like pretty much everyone unless you're stuck-up. I don't label myself. I'll shop at American Eagle and the get a cute tank top from Target. Who cares? I'm obsessed with Jesse McCartney and seriously thinks "She's No You" was written for me, lmfao. I love shopping & going to the mall with my best friend. When it comes to music I like everything. I'll listen to Muse and then dance in the mirror to Justin Timberlake. Mchael Jackson cerca 1984 is great too-and Billy Joel is neat. I love the breakfast club & sixteen candles as do most kids who like the eighties. Which is a lot of people. I'll stop rambling and get to the point; add me?

• Current Music
    vh1 - black in the 80s.