April 20th, 2005

OldNavy.com, Old Navy

IM NEWBIE

Hey everyone, i am matt, i am 20 years old. i am playing the bass & the keys at my church, sometimes. i am doing finding a job-hunting with my job coach. i am doing to get my ged, because i did gradurated last year. i got a certicerce. so that why. i reallly needed help to talk new people, because, i had a hard time by myself all the time. i am nice to the people, everyday. in my high-school years, everyone love me & care about me, too. there are a lot a caring friends at my high school, But i got no friends. a real friends. you know, real friend, who hangout of their friends, but i got no "HANGOUT FRIENDS"!!! How u feel if u be alnoe all the time??? well i hate be alone all the time. i reall had a hard time to talk new people. When i see my friends (CARING FRIENDS), i said Hi whoone, And then said Hi Matt, What UP??? that all their say to me, sometimes. So i really needed to practice convertsation, bcause i really had a hard time doing that. so please, feel free to talk to me, because i ha d a hard to speak to u.

thanks

matt

P.S. PLEASE, MAKE MY LIFE A LITTLE BETTER, BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO TALK SOMEONE REALLY BADLY!!!

hey guys!!!!! im new of this group, umm i really needed help on this one, i need ask u a question to u. i did move to hendo (hendersonville), about aug/sept 2003! i got my dept by my parents house! ummm, i had a hard time to meet new people in this area!  i got job since aug 2004, i working at food lion, right now. u know, when at the mall, school etc. i ALWAYS be alone. & honest, I HATE IT, when i saw the other at my ages!!! i feel upset, everyday, because I GOT NO FRIEND TO HANGOUT WITH!!! for my 21 years of my life, i not have a hangout with friends before. u didn't know, i got a CBS (Community-Based Services) Worker, right now i got. i been alone all the time, i sit my dept everyday, & i hate it. i see my CBS worker every friday, & that all i got now,

Question 1: How u feel i been alone all the time?

question 2: How u feel if i go to band shows in my area

question 3: U feel upset about my life right now?

thanks

MATT

MORE INFO AT MYSPACE.COM

• Current Music
    NOW

(no subject)

Kate. Peculiar girl. Creative. Unique. Self-harm. Comments. Tears. Photography. Writes. Reads. Different. Black. Gothic. Labels. Talkative. Lonely. Troubled. Boys and girls. Drinks. Smokes. Drugs. Growing up. Learning.
Userinfo for more.
Add me?
xx
beachy

(no subject)

copied and pasted from my userinfo:
im 19. im amy.
i like to move things around and clean up and re arrange and change things like my myspace, i guess because of the mere fact that i, myself am changing all the time. im not hxc or sxe or emo or anything cool like that so if i feel the need to put and x somehwhere--i will do so whenever and wherever i please. i don't like to label myself because i don't feel i necessarily fit into a label, and because i think labels are stupid. i have a vagina, meaning i am a girl. i am NOT SINGLE. i like chocolate a lot, and my birthday, and christmas. i only like snow around christmas time, because to me thats the only time its appropriate. i like to meet people, but not stupid or annoying people which rules out about 96% of the entire population if you want to know more, you can check my user info. my journal is friends only. comment to be added and ill check you out and see if i want to add you.

Collapse )

add me because i really really comment.
  • Current Music
    fall out boy
ADD-PI

real friends don't hide

What you'll find in my journal:
  • true openness and honesty.  I started my journal because I want to to learn to be totally transparent.  I want to be unashamedly myself: totally honest and open, unafraid of breaking social laws, colorful and alive.  I want to be just as open with strangers as I am with those I love most. I do my best never to hide any part of me.  Also, I don't believe there is such a thing as TMI, and so I share whatever I feel like sharing. 
  • introspection... it is a journal after all.  I like analyzing myself.
  • polls.  Now I don't really care about comments, but I get miffed when people don't take my polls.  They're so freaking easy!  just click the little box or circle and click the button!  So yes, polls are important to me.
  • photo posts.  This may be of my adorable kitten, Kanika, or of myself (I model as an art form, not a profession), or of my friends, or of my jewelry.
  • happenings -- as in "I went here and did this, and it made me think/feel like this..."
  • rants about society, usually focusing on how it is versus how it could be.
  • thoughts on how humans work... my observations and ideas.
  • the odd meme, placed neatly behind an lj-cut unless it's short.
  • a complete LACK of quizzes.
If that sounds interesting, friend me!  Read my userinfo if you want me to friend you back.  It's a 99.5% public journal, so anyone can friend me and read all the good stuff.