April 12th, 2005

hello lovely people :)

ok so this is my 2nd post here ... mainly i am still looking for cool new livejournal friends.

i mentioned in my first post that i used to be part of a site called open diary - i had my diary there for 6 years - and in all the time that i was there, what i came to love most about it was the connections i made with people. basically i want to make the same kind of connections here, now that i've permanently moved to lj :)

don't be offended if i don't add you back; i'm not just looking for friends who comment or express interest in what i write/post, but i am looking for friends with similar interests, who take an interest in writing, and/or who are close to my age. if i don't add you it's because (basically) i don't think we have enough in common.

you can find tons of info about me on my userinfo page but i'll post some basics here.

name: natalie
music: my life IS music, it has been that way since i was young; i like a lot of different kinds of music and i could list upwards of 100 artists here but here is what i can't get enough of recently-> jeff buckley, ryan adams, joni mitchell, alicia keys, prince, simon & garfunkel, led zeppelin, tori amos, van morrison, bob dylan, john mayer, rufus wainwright, and janis joplin.
movies: my alltime favourites are almost famous, the princess bride, moulin rouge, ferris bueller's day off, when harry met sally, the notebook and eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.
tv: favourite show of alltime is felicity, closely followed by gilmore girls and i also love reality shows like newlyweds, the ashlee simpson show, the simple life, and what not to wear.
hobbies: writing is basically what i want to do with my life, i also love to sing and do anything fun/laugh/party with my friends. my friends are my life.

and for the sake of curiosity..
Collapse )

anything else you need to know about me can be found in my userinfo or on my journal if i add you! :)

just for the sake of following the rules-> "add me 'cause i really really comment!"

[edit] you can either comment this entry if you wanna add me, or go to my journal and comment on the friends only page :)

(no subject)

Name: Brie
Style: ever changing and constantly developing, I guess you'd call me indie, preppy, skater, or something like that
Music:  The Shins, Death Cab for Cutie, Nine Inch Nails, 311, The Doors, The Postal Service, etc.

pictures on my journal
if you add me first I'll be sure to do the same.
I &hearts friends, what can I say?

Add me 'cause I really, really comment!
  • Current Mood
    energetic

"Add me 'cause I really really comment!"

Heylo all. Just joined so I am just going to make this short right now.
I'm 16, female, in the UK.
I'm pretty much looking for people with the same interests as me. I listen to emo, rock, metal, indie. Music is a huge part of my life. I like many genres of music, there is more in my userinfo if you want to have a look. My journal usually consists of rants, random things and the usual stuff. So, if you want to add me, comment on my friends only entry or comment here. I don't mind. =] Hope to hear from some new people.

Toodles.
  • Current Mood
    content