March 31st, 2005

monique

(no subject)

I think people should add me because I am awesome.

... Well, no, that's not true. But I am trying to make this your stereotypical 'add me, bizzitch' entry and awesomeness seems to be their gist. SO SO SO. I like theatre and drama and I'm not really good at anything, but I like to pretend. I like to listen to people talk about their problems because it is what I do. I'm going to open a community theatre for teens with my best friend when I graduate from college; but currently I'm failing school (in tenth grade) so it's a little unlikely right now. I like wearing skirts (though I don't very much) and thrifting and writing. And rambling. I always have something to talk about. I'd like to add somebody who's an insomniac/on the other side of the world so I have somebody to talk to during the small hours of the night/morning/whatevs. I want to add people who can spell and are geniunely interested in people or are at least interesting. I'm also anal retentive about having the friends/friend of numbers match. I use backslashes and quotes too much and I need people to remind me to post about things. I like talking. Which I said already. Mm, talking. Sooo chyeah. Add me if you're somewhat cooool.

"Add me 'cause I really really comment!"
  • Current Music
    la vie boheme // rent
<lj user="divinedreams1">

Whoring, Once Again

I'm Melissa...I'm a 21-year old college student. I am from St. Louis, MO. Here are my stats, I like to think I keep up with commenting fairly well. I post often...so please just add me :)

Date created: 2005-02-01 16:28:56
Date updated: 2005-03-31 07:05:02, 1 minute ago
Journal entries: 85
Comments: Posted: 166 - Received: 182

(no subject)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
♥ my name is shannon
♥ 19 from ct xP
♥ just looking for some new friends.
♥ love to take pics <33
♥ to find out more check out my user info and comment on my friends only post and i will def add you :)
me2

(no subject)

Well this is probably gonna be real cheesy. i am a 20 year old female from coastal mississippi. I have been on lj for about a year but am new to this community.
A little bit about me:
  • I'm in college (soph year) my major is history education
  • I am a military "brat"
  • I like all types of music
    • 50 cent, Maroon 5, Jessica Simpson, G Unit, Eminem, Tim Mcgraw,Linkin Park,  Leann Rimes (just to name a few)
  • I have an open mind
  • I try not to make BS. posts as in quizzes, surveys etc. But when I do the subject or LJ cut will normally state if it is a BS post.
  • There  are more things that are listed on my user info
If you would like to add me please comment on my friend's only entry.

thank you for your time
-chrisie
P.s: oh  and one final thing:
"Add me 'cause I really really comment!"
elven glare

(no subject)

(center person in image, one of my all time hero's in life, the enviromental activist who changed his name to Arthur Pendragon)

If you are mad, whacky, alternative and harmless, add me and I will add ye back! No bigots, narrow minded persons, non-commenters, people addicted to "conforming".  Please do not add me if you are going to un-add me a few days later. Journal= Friends only. Collapse )

elven_ranger

(no subject)

Hey everyone, i just joined this Community, my Journal is friends only, so if you wanted added, just comment on my journal....
..:*Here's some Quickie's About Muah*:..
Name: Kayla Marie Baird
Statz: Im Striaght, and im Single..-and lovin it- but i do like someone..
Want to know more.. Just Click the link.. I'll tell you more about my self..
Collapse )
  • Current Music
    Velvet Revolver* Diry Lil thing