March 21st, 2005

lookin for some new friends

I'm looking for some new friends that actually comment. You'll probably comment more if you have things in common with me so here are some of my interests.

. Cats
. Family
. Friends
. Poems
. Parties
. Drinking
. Layouts

Comment here or on my friends only entry to be added
patd stars

(no subject)

Add Me. -- I'll comment.

- Music = Life, no other way to explain it. My favourite bands are: Taking Back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Story of the Year, Dashboard Confessional, Dead Poetic, Coheed and Cambria, Atreyu, Something Corporate, The Killers and Fightstar. I mainly like punk/ emo/ rock/ ska but I listen to some other stuff.

- Interests: photography, listening to music, watching movies, writing, reading, hanging out and bumming, learning how to play the guitar, skateboarding, theatre, making graphics.

- Movies: Trainspotting, School of Rock, The Virgin Suicides, Pirates of the Carribean, Van Wilder

Don't Add Me If...
- You type like tHiS. It's really annoying.
- If your LJ is full of surveys.

Add me cause I really really comment.
  • w00zie

(no subject)

im joanne. 14.female and living in the wonderful state of michigan! (not really)

i have 3 sibilings and love to read other peoples intresting and not so intresting lives! i like to comment whenever i can. some of my favorite bands include The Killers, Good Charlotte, Green Day, and Guns N' Roses

yay for 80s doos.

im a freshman at a high school and i like ponies. I have a My Pretty Pony Braclet and its AWSOME!

i have a kitty and 2 doggies.

and im spanish so w00t

add me! i can be FUN

Why not add an idiot to your friend list?

Yo. I be Alex. I'm friendly. I have friends. I need more of them. I like the way they smell. I'm a loner. No attachments (Girlfriends, cats, dogs, etc.) I have a rare case of crabs. Please be my friend? Don't worry, you won't get them if you add me. Oh and I love comments. They make me giggle like a school girl.

Here's some pictures to give you an idea of what you're getting yourself into..

Collapse )

maria felix

(no subject)

hi.
i'm Liz. I'm 18. i am horribly self-depracating, pesimisstic, and i'm an elitist when it comes to music. so try not to fall in love with me. (also, i like sarcasm.)
if your music sucks we'll never agree on anything.
anyway, check out my user info...you'll be intrigued, i'm sure.

thanks!
  • Current Music
    Wicker Chair - Kings of Leon