March 19th, 2005

add me

Hey guys my name is Lindsay and I'm 18 years old..i live in michigan and will be 19 aug 11.I have a boyfriend so i talk a lot about him in my journal.I'm an outgoing,honest,down to earth fun girl. I love to make new friends..Espically ones that comment..I'm looking for people that actually comment and want to get to know me..I might not comment 24/7 but i comment a lot..

add me if..

• We have some of the same interest
  • I put a lot of pics up on my updates
  • you comment
  • You like getting to know people

Don't add me just to make ur friends list longer I will take u right off..don't add me to start lj drama..because i'm not into all that..And don't add me if you do friends cuts 24/7 because I think thats pointless..

I'm actually super nice..My fav colors are pink and black..I love piercings and tats..i love shoes..i'm into basiaclly alternative music and sometimes country..

My journal is friends only so if u want 2 be friends tell my on my friends only page i don't really check on my information page who added me..so tell me there..

Add me 'cause I really really comment!"

Lindsay

Collapse )

(no subject)

im britt. im in my first year at scranton. my hometown is glen ridge, nj. its so small you can walk from one end of the town to the other in like five minutes. no joke. im a huge party animal. i would like to think im funny. thats what everrrrybody tells me anyway. im really new to lj and want some sweet as friends on here. oh yeah im a closet internet nerd. none of my real life friends even know i have an lj. hahaha. my little secret. so add me! but you must let me know you are doing so. ill put some pictures from st. pattys parade in here so you know what i look like. everyone likes to know what everyone looks like im sure of it! oh yeah i think i might be bi-sexual hahahaha. thats a huge MIGHT. ive never tried before mmmmmkkkkkk!

oh yeah lets not forget I LOVE COMMENTING. YOU CALL IT A COMMENT WHORE RIGHT? THATS ME FO SHO
Collapse )
silverhair

Make sweet music with me

Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?

I have been here a bit and I still need friends who really really comment, cause frankly, it's still winter and I'm highly addicted to LJ. Add me. I will read your LJ every ten minutes and comment. No, seriously.

Check out my info, I'm frighteningly fascinating, and humble, too.

Do not add me if you are a homophobe, or you're proud to be from a red state.

And in closing,

FREEPING ADD ME CAUSE I REALLY, REALLY COMMENT. :)