March 18th, 2005

Notes

(no subject)

Hi.

I just started this journal. I created it so that I could me myself without pretending to be or feel anything I'm not.

I can be troubled. I can be funny. I can be sexual. I can be boring. I am who I am in this journal. See my bio.

Please don't respond if you are a livejournal basher. I believe any comments made in someone's personal journal should be kind.

(no subject)

i'm megan , but you can call me brum. i`m your "typical" city girl living in the suburbs of new york. i'm an april baby, and my astrological sign is aries . i go through problems like everyone else. i [more or less] think negatively of myself. i have a sick unhealthy obsession with him, her, and this. i have 5 piercings. my ears, my belly button, and my newest one; the nose. i have 2 'hidden' piercings that i take out and put back in every now and then. ever since junior high, it has been my job to be my worst critic. but, i do enjoy criticizing others only because it distracts me from realizing how fcuked up i am. like adam from real world, paris, i think &talk fast. everything that's on my mind comes out. my best friend in the entire world is caitlin ; she`s not only my best friend, but my twin. i`m in love with an amazing boy named brian , and he`s all mine. he`s probally the best thing going for me right now. things like this , this, this, and this make me smile. i don't like hiding how i truly feel. i can't stand people who are fake &can't be themselves. i hate society. i don't like conformity. i'm pro-choice ; if you don't like that; too bad. i want to be me, without any complaints and restrictions. i live in constant paranoia. i tend to forget easily, too. to those who don't know me, they call me a bitch (&sometimes, I can be a bitch), mean, anal, or a 'ticking time bomb.' however, most of my acquaintences &friends know that my "so-called" mean personality is really sarcasm and meaningless insults. it's my way of showing love . i'm not about giving compliments. hell, i don't even accept compliments too well. if i say i hate you, it just means i love you :). when i'm not sarcastic at you, then you should worry if you're on my good side. i do adopt the traits of a spoiled girl . i do get what i want most of the time. i whine and bitch sometimes when things don't go my way. but, i am perfectly capable to go with the flow, too. i'm not big on confrontations or fights. although, if i must, i will kick your ass.

my live journal is friends only. care to read? add me. i'm not promising i will add you. there's this uncertainty about people on livejournal. alot of them are here for the drama, and to write about how sucky their life is. if your like that; don`t add me. if i do add you though, be forewarned .. i do not comment often, but i do read your entries. i only comment when i have something to say. but please; only add me if youre a comment whore. i`m all about recieving comments.

HMC

Jello...

My name is Natalie I am 19years old currently attending FSU and I have a LJ and like when people read it. :O) Love to make comments on other people's LJ and have people comment on mine.

So here I am...