March 13th, 2005

"She's gonna break a million hearts." -- Jim carey

Hi, My name is Brittany. I'm thirteen {omg0sh0rz yesss!} and live in Michigan, In the USA.

I love MUSIC; Evanescence, The Magnetic Fields, Seether, Keane, U2, corrosion of conformity, Coldplay, Park, Crossfade, Guns and Roses, Kelly Clarkson, Good Charlotte, Breaking Benjamin, Radiohead, Hoobastank, Maroon 5, The Killers, Green Day, The Beatles.. Switchfoot, Utada, Dashboard Confessional Nirvana, & Motley Crue Pretty much anything you'd find on the MTV 2 modern rock countdown. i listen to mainsreamish stuff.

My favourite books are; The Basic Eight, The series of unfortunate events, Watch your mouth, the perks of being a wallflower, Echo, Weetzie Bat, Missing Angel Juan, The house of the scorpion, The gift moves, guitar highway rose, keeping you a secert, aimee, and the crying rocks, Define Normal, the lovely, bones, & Cut.

My favourite movies/tv shows are; THIRTEEN, The nightmare before christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Chicago, Gilmore Girls, American Idol (guilty pleasure, man) , Full house, Family Guy, Secret Window, princess mononoke, hi hi puffy ami yumi.. :D, & New york minute.

Umm.. There's more info Here of course.

Add meeee?

Comment on the Friends only Entry & i'll add ya.

I leave you with this quote..

"I walk around the school hallways &look at the people. I look at the teahcers & wonder why they're here. If they like their jobs. Or us. & I wonder how smart they were when they were fifteen. Not in a mean way. In a curious way. It's like looking at all the students & wondering who's had their heart broken that day, &h ow they are able to cope with having three quizzes &a book report on top of that. Or wondering who did the heart-breaking. & wondering why." -- The perks of being a wallflower.

• Current Music
    Motley Crue-- Sick love song.