March 10th, 2005

sondheim

(no subject)

So I'm Erin and I'm 19. I'm from Central New York.

Things I like: theatre, good music; all kinds, learning new things, opinionated people that can support their thoughts, people with good grammar, people who post at a moderate frequency, (not 6 times a day, not once every 2 months) open-minded people, and randomness.

My posts tend to be fairly interesting I think. I'm not friends only, so you can go ahead and check out my ramblings if you so choose. They're kindof a mix between recaps of days past, things that occur to me throughout the week, and then a little bit of ranting at times.

I <3 friends

~*Erin*~

PS Add me 'cause I really really comment! (promise)
  • Current Music
    Avenue Q

(no subject)

Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I love Hello Kitty. . I ♥ Britney Spears. I like Abercrombie & Fitch. My favorite color is PINK. I sing and dance while I drive. My drink of choice is lemonade. I’m a Jr.I like to watch football. Hockey is my all-time favorite sport though. I love to color. I love going to the fair. Frank Sinatra is awesome. I love my friends more than I love anything else in this world. I really want to visit Italy. I love my mom. My favorite thing to do is drive around with my friends listening to music.I’m a sucker for 80’s&90’s pop music. I love Cosmopolitan magazine. My favorite scented candle is Macintosh Apple by the Yankee Candle Company. It’s amazing. I’m not a virgin. but I’m not a slut.. I ADORE Starbucks. When I’m inspired, I tend to write pretty decent poetry. I like to kiss in the rain. I’m scared to death of heights.I don’t do drugs. I love Spanish and I use it daily. I drive a 2000 Saturn. Guitars are sexy. I get jealous fairly easily. I want to be treated like a princess, but please don’t put me up on a pedestal. I’m an outgoing person, once you get to know me. hugs & kisses=♥ & i have an AMAZING boyfriend.

Date created: 2005-01-06 01:33:52
Date updated: 2005-03-10 08:22:41
Journal entries: 47
Comments: Posted: 526 - Received: 281

i comment,a lot. but i dont get many :*(

I LOVE You. Add me if you want.

BE SURE TO COMMENT ON MY FRIENDS ONLY ENTRY OTHERWISE I WONT SEE IT THEREFORE I WONT BE ABLE TO ADD YOU BC I BARELY CHECK THIS ENTRY. & ADD ME FIRST TO BE ADDED BACK!@
lips

add me please!

I am no longer 15, i turned 16 on august 25th. Please add me if you actually read the entrys and comment on them too. Im a really open minded person and easy to get along with...unless you get on my bad side,lol. oh and i have lots more pics on my user info section.by the way please dont mind my user name,i used to be really dumb and immature,as was my friend who made the S/N for me.i would change it if LJ didnt charge you 15 bucks to do so,lol.
fallinginlove

i'm new<3 add me<3

i'm jenn. i'm 19. i'm from new yawk. my all time fav. band is bon jovi. i mostly listen to emo/screamo/rock. but i'm open to other music. i like taking pictures. i talk a lot about my friends and my day and my feelings in my post. my favorite season is summer. orange is my favorite color. i have a huge crush on christina aguliera. i can't help it. haha. i'm a college student. i work 5 days a week at a breakfast program at an elementary school in my school district and 2 days a week at the after schol program, even tho i'm not big fans of children. it pays the bills. i love my friends more than life itself, which is a good and bad thing. i love magazines. and i love reading in general. i'm scared of heights and bugs and snakes and spiders. law and order is love. so is NYPD blue. i love commenting and learning about people and their lives. no offense but if your not gonna comment and actually read my journal then don't add me =)

comment on here. then add me. and i'll add you back.<33

*Add me 'cause I really really comment!
  • Current Music
    hellogoodbye - call and return