March 8th, 2005

(no subject)

I'm Tori. I hate hypocrites, I love music, and I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I could care less about being labeled or being "label-less". I don't like to follow the flock of sheep, but I don't make a scene of being a goat either. I will listen to who and what I want, I will wear what I like, and I take no shame in any of it. My favorite movie is Gone with the Wind, my favorite actor is Johnny Depp, and I adore Mary Stewart-Masterson. I love the 20's, 40's, 80's, I Dream of Jeanie, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was no doubt born in the wrong decade, but I am willing to leave my mark while I'm here. But less dog-like.

My Space

Add me cause I really really comment.

Collapse )

• Current Music
    "Somewhere a clock is ticking" -Snow Patrol

(no subject)

Add me. Because I'm amazing. Check my info for all the good shit, and comment on my FO post. =] ♥
  • Current Music
    The Used - I'm a Fake
granny

(no subject)

hello i'm chelsea. i really like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, preferably on toasted bread.

but anyway, i'm a pessimistic who likes to play golf. i'm not dull, or anything near the ordinary. my posts are usually weird stories about my day or sometimes pictures. if you like things such as pink soap made from fat people, then good i do too. if not its all good i have a lot of interests on my info page. i really don't like the winter because it puts me in a bad mood. mostly from the light reflecting off the snow and blinding me and that everything outside has this dead brown and black color to it, but i'm happier now that spring time is comming. i'm frail, tall, and i love painting my nails. i'm getting really sick of getting lj friends and then they slowly stop leaving comments, know what i mean?

i hope your interested.

add me cause i really really comment.

any males out there?
  • Current Music
    rem-all the way to reno