- Wiccan.
- German/Irish.
- Poet.
- Writer.
- Independent.
- Ana/Mia.
- Photographer.
- Web and graphic design.

Read the info for more about me, and bands and such.

Collapse )
rocky

(no subject)

Hey, I'm new.
I'm Jenn.

Music: At the drive-in, bright eyes, zao, the blood brothers, the mars volta, cursive, the kinison, the bled, mewithoutyou, action action, the faint, burning brides, autolux, the rapture, calexico, red house painters, say anything, dead poetic, death cab for cutie, the beatles, vaux, underoath, rocky votolato, hopesfall, norma jean, bikini kill, straylight run, elliot smith, nick drake, metric, blonde redhead, emanuel, as i lay dying, alkaline trio, anatomy of a ghost, and many more.

*I like to write. I post a lot of what I write and I love to get feedback on it.

*I like to take pictures even though I suck at it.

*I like to sing even though I sound like a dying animal.

*I love to read...my favorite book is The Time Traveler's Wife...excellent book.

*I love to recieve comments, and I love to post comments.

Add me cause I really really comment.

maybe it's the soft murmur of your voice in between seductive kisses.

This is Brittany.

She likes many things... including talking in 3rd persone because it makes her feel superior to confuse people.

She'll stop now.

[/end 3rd person]

bands » green day, dashboard confessional, daphne loves derby, the vines, underoath, fall out boy, hawthorne heights, senses fail, armor for sleep, the who, u2, weezer, nirvana, jimmy eat world, alkaline trio

movies » secret window, the sound of music, pirates of the carribean, harry potter & the prisoner of azkaban, two weeks with love, love actually, big fish, center stage, the little mermaid, stigmata

books » harry potter, sweep series, a midsummer night's dream, scribbler of dreams, forests in the night

drinks » starbucks caramel macchiato, arizona green tea with ginseng and honey, diet coke, lime perrier, virgin strawberry daquiri

loves » play piano, compose music, listen to music, write tons upon tons of poetry, play tennis, swim, hang out with chris, sing, dance so idiotically, attend concerts, watch musicals, paint, sketch, make crafty things (like jazzing up boring t-shirts and then have everyone say 'hey where'd you get that' and then i say 'i made it bitch'), posting on LJ, role-playing

now... read my freakin' info.

and look at my freakin' pictures.

i hold chris' heart and nobody elses.
  • Current Music
    get free - the vines

(no subject)

I joined because im sick of adding people and them never commenting!
Ok well im very interested in music...
some of my favorite bands are:
Sonata Arctica,Iced Earth,Children Of Bodom,Stratovarius,Nightwish,Pantera,Arch Enemy,In Flames,etc...
I play Rhythm guitar in a power metal bands who is HEAVILY influenced by:
Sonata Arctica,Iced Earth,Stratovarius.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!
  • Current Music
    Sonata Arctica- The Ruins Of My Life

(no subject)

name:Lindsey
favorite bands: action action, air, alexisonfire, alkaline trio, ambulance ltd, american analog set, anadivine, aqualung, azure ray, beloved, ben kweller, blindside, brandston, bright eyes, broken social scene, built to spill, camera obscura, cave in, coheed and cambria, coldplay, commander venus, converge, cool hand luke, copeland, cursive, daphne loves derby, death cab for cutie, denali, desaparecidos, dillenger escape plan, earlimart, eisley, elf power, elliot smith, emery, ester drang, explosions in the sky, five eight, french kicks, from first to last, frou frou, funeral for a friend, goodbyetommorrow, greeley estates, guster, halifax, head automatica, hellogoodbye, honorary title, hot hot heat, imarobot, interpol..blah blah blah basically music from the indie/emo genres
favorite song: right now; from first to last- kiss me im contagious

i love my ipod
i love my cat
im vegan
im pretty random
i love drawing pictures on paint. ill draw one if you ask me :)))
i want to marry sonny moore
i hate liars >:0!!!
im not edge, but i tend to stay away from sex/drugs/drinking

okay im tired of typing now, add me eh?

xox
  • Current Music
    beating hearts baby- head automatica

werd yo

name: stevie
favorite bands: saetia, hot cross, circle takes the square, horse the band, curl up and die, hot hot heat, placebo, at the drive-in, the mars volta, norma jean, etcetc
pictures: Collapse )

myspace

i comment, i'm interesting, i'm a ninja! you know you want to add me ;)
  • Current Music
    hothotheat
sleep
  • __7am

hello

I like friends who are smart, funny, and interesting.
I don't like horrible grammar because it's annoying.
I like friends who actually want to comment and be friends,
and ones that actually think we have things in common or would make good friends.
Please don't add me if you're under 15.

So comment here or on my friends only page if you think we'd make good friends. :)
Also, check out the userinfo.
<333
  • Current Music
    semisonic
Smile for me

A add whoring i will go..

I'm looking for new, interesting journals to read and comment in. Also im looking for people to comment as well. Im not expecting people to comment every day or anything, every so often will do. Heres a little bit about me

Name: Jessica , tho most people call me Jay

Musical Interests: mainly rap, r&b, and jazz. i like some punk and classical too.

Im not really picky about who adds me, just as long as they arent homophobic, racist, overly prejudice (lets face it everyone is prejudice in some way or another), or try to impose their religious or conservative views upon me.

Collapse )

(no subject)

• The girl known as volatilesilence, though truly named Alma.
  • Located in Harlingen, Texas.
  • 18 years old
  • Green Day & Incubus lovin, brown eyed, day dreamer, who can't live without daily doses of sugar and Lifetime.
  • college freshman majoring in Digital Imaging
  • Estudiante de TSTC.
  • Hopeless romantic...Lovable, caring, nice, sweet...girl.
  • Loved for my sense of humor. Loves to laugh, stay active, and talk.
  • Longs to live in Italy and live a simple life.
  • Too serious about stupid things for my own good.

only add me if you comment a lot. don't add me just to make your friends list longer. my journal is friends only, so if you want to add me, comment on my journal. i'll add you back as soon as i see your comment.