March 5th, 2005

(no subject)

KID
name is lauryn. 14. female. bi. american. vegan. (now)straightedge. recovering self harmer. music = life. spongebob freak. slasher/gore addict. fairly odd parents lover. belives in magick artist. poet. witch. BITCH. photographer. metalhead, rebel..

LOVES
emo boys ♥. gothic boys ♥. punk boys ♥. nerdy chicks ♥. horror. sleeping. gore. dead things. stars. kissing. metal/emo/punk/goth music..

HATES
PeEpLe whO tYpE lIkE dIs. being labled. avril lavigne. amy lee. shitty music. shitty art. rap music. most people..

BANDS
music = life
the cure, taking back sunday, brand new, green day, the distillers, HIM, AFI, hole, nirvana, machine head, a perfect cirlce, a life once lost, fall out boy, my chemical romance, the sex pistols, rasputina, bile, opeth, rob zombie, ozzy, white zombie, fairweather, the eyeliners, killswitch engage, the doors, snow patrol, queen adreena, the clash, the incredible shrinking dickies, POD etc etc

BLAH BLAH
my journal is actually interesting to read, its not just another space full of disgusting bright pinks and flashy gifs and journal entries like this:
"OMG! i waz out shoppin' with geri and we saw kyle her ex and she was like, omg he's so hot im gonna get back with him! and i was like, oh my god you are so not.."
add me and i'll deff add you back.
I'm a total comment whore! ♥

Collapse )

• Current Music
    my chem romance (helena)
Smiley Face
  • epris

x;'

Greetings, my name is Jess. I'm a twenty year old vegetarian girl living in Southern California. I'm engaged and love being in love. I'm into music, art, web design, photography, and video games. I love, love, love Adult Swim, CSI, X-Files, Napoleon Dynamite, the Nightmare Before Christmas, Garden State, Eternal Sunshine, Curisve, Coheed and Cambria, The Dresden Dolls, and many many others. I comment more often than I post. I update every other day or so. I post anything and everything. Expect the unexpected.

I'd like to add people with common interests. I'm not very picky. If there's anything else you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask.

<3

Ps. Add me 'cause I really really comment!
  • Current Mood
    amused

(no subject)

Hey my names Kat, 20, tx, I comment a lot but im still not getting many comments:( I post about my life, surveys, and lyrics. Wanna know more, there's plenty of info on my user info:) Add me if you want if not you suck haha jk.

add me cause I comment!

(no subject)

Vanessa
Middle of nowhere NY

&&this is where I wow you with my cool emo music but I'm too lazy.

Collapse )

Comment on my FRIENDS ONLY post or I won't get around to adding you :)

Comments: Posted: 4,372
yea, I guess I do comment.