February 20th, 2005

(no subject)

hi well yah i'm Sapphire. I'm 14 born and raised in California.Basically in my journal i talk about my day or problems or whatever is happening in my life. I try to keep it as interesting as possible. i also try to update and comment as much as possible too. Plus i like people who comment and if you comment i'll for sure comment on yours.If you add me at least have something in common with me.

Favorite Bands:Taking back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, The Used, Muse, Nirvana, Brand New, Thusday, Green Day, Bright Eyes, The Cure, Radiohead, Incubus, Weezer, Snow Patrol, AFI, The Strokes, Nine Inch Nails, AC/DC, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Motion City Soundtrack, The Clash, Phantom Planet, Sugarcult, Lostprophets, The Postal Service, The Shins, The Walkmen, Maroon 5, Rooney, The Killers, Box Car Racer, Hawthorne Heights, Coldplay, Senses Fail, Anti-Flag, Chevelle, Sum 41, blink 182, Björk, Plain White T's, Death Cab for Cutie, The Vines,Action Action, At the Drive-In, The Mars Volta, underOath, Senses Fail, Interpol The Hives and many many others. I'm a music freak.

favorite movies: Edward Siscorhands, Closer, Fight Club, Mean Girls, Napleon Dynamite, Oceans 11 and 12, Romeo and Juliet, Love Actually, Donnie Darko, Pirates of the Carabein, Troy, Finding Nemo, Big Fish, Kill Bill, Peter Pan, Finding Neverland, Shaun of the dead,Virgin Sucides, Saved, Alfie, and The Girl Next Door, Cluless, Catch me If you can, Garden State,Nightmare before Christmas, Texas Chainsaw Masscare, and others that i cant think of at the moment.

T.V.:The O.C., That 70's show, Gilmore Girls, Degrassi, Lost, Scubs,Will and Grace, Friends, Sex in the city, entourage, i loved Laguna Beach when they still had it, real world(not this year tho), Real world road rules challanges, and re-runs of old t.v. shows

Random Stuff i Like.:Acting, going to concets, English Accents, my friends, my family, guys, guys with eyeliner, guys making out, going to the movies, hanging with my friends, and my ipod.

add me if you like me <33
  • Current Music
    Green day~Holiday
dw: oswin - dear livejournal

::Hey Yall!::

Hey everyone I just joined this community and wanted to introduce myself. The name's Jennifer but, friends call me Jen or Juniper, feel free to call me either if ya like and I'm 22 and live in the beautiful state of California. I'm never good at intros so please forgive me if I'm not that detailed, but I will try my best. I like a wide range of things especially in music. I like anything from The Beatles to Michelle Branch and almost everything in between, but most of the music I tend to listen to is clasic rock or oldies. As far as TV Shows go my favorite is "That 70's Show" HUGE fan of that and all the actors/actresses on there. I also like to watch "Joey".."Friends".."According To Jim".."I Love Lucy" and many British Comedys. Now on movies I can't really say as I like all kinds but, my favorites are comedys, or 80s movies and sometimes cheezy teen flicks. lol :p I like doing crfats and singing..dancing..and acting as I hope to be a famous actress someday ::I know what you're thinking me and 9.2 million others, but hey that's my dream:: I'm gonna be honest here and say I don't comment on EVERY entry, but really who does...if that's a problem I will leave the community but, I don't think it should be. I believe everyone gets busy once in a while and can't comment, but if you look at my user info I commented 1,266 times and recieved 951. So as you can see I do like to comment. I'm a little picky when it comes to friending people on LJ, as I like to have people who share the same intrests as me, but anyone is welcomed. So if you find me intresting feel free to add me, it would help if you let me know though as my LJ is Friends Only. ok..hope to meet some groovy people.
BTW..."Add me 'cause I really really comment!"

Ta!

(no subject)

Hi, I'm Hannah.  I'm from brooklyn, though I recently moved to PA. I'm livin' proof that you can take the girl outa Brooklyn, but you can't take Brooklyn outa the girl.  I'm pretty annoying at times, but I comment on everything, cuz I have absolutely no life of my own, and live to gratify the needs of all you comment whores. I'm serious.  I'm a very proud Italian, by the way.  I have horrible grammer, get over it.  I range from annoying intellectual to annoyingly stupid.  My journal is somewhat friends only, so just comment on this and I'll add you.  I find everything interesting, so I won't think your boring.  I'm also not annoyed very easily.  I listen to all rap music, my favorite movies are "Quills" "the man who would be king" and all James Bond movies with Sean Connery, and The Godfather and Scarface.  My favorite author is the Marquis de Sade, but don't worry, I'm not a pervert.  Ok, I have rambled long enough.  Just add me, motherfuckers.

(no subject)

It's very quite simple.

I'm Lizz, and I'm not blonde.
I play darts, write columns, giggle at fart jokes and enjoy reading about Italian Culture.

I fancy getting to know you, yes you. As long as you have one thing, just one, interesting thing about you then i'll be devoted to commenting, adding my two sense, and being the bestestststst LJ friend EVER.

so. am I good enough for you?

"Add me 'cause I really really comment!"

(no subject)

Hola Amigos :)

I'm Brittany. I do have 97 people added, but i need more to read. I'm sick & shouldn't be on but i am anyways :]

Music: A*Teens, Coldplay, The Magnetic Fields, Linkin Park, Crossfade, Guns and Roses, Kelly Clarkson, Good Charlotte, Breaking Benjamin, Radiohead, Hoobastank, Maroon 5, The Killers, Green Day, The Beatles, Keane, Switchfoot, Seether, Utada, Gwen Stefani, Dashboard Confessional, Evanescence, and u2.

I've really been into keane lately :D I guess i do listen to more Mainstream Stuff.

And Tv/Movies: Gilmore Girls, American Idol,  Chicago, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, etc.

Books: The Basic Eight, The Perks Of Being a Wallflower, Cut, The Series Of Unfortunate Events, Watch Your mouth.

You can read more Here if you want.
Comment on my FO post if you're going to..

Soo.. Add me?

• Current Mood
    blah

(no subject)

Name:Nickie
Loves: my mom. lollipop(moms gay best friend). sunburns. fashion. penguins. summertime. text messaging. walks on the beach at night. rekindling old relationships. attention. chemistry. sunflower seeds. thunderstorms. red. compatibility with new people. deep conversations. china food. people with debatable issues. oprah. the patriots. being devious. starbucks. my cat and ferret. my best friends. and there is more on my userinfo if you want to know.
Hates: two-faced bitches. coughing. spiders. cold weather. listening to dave matthews. small talk. men with nipple piercings. flying over oceans. more on my userinfo.

Who I'm looking for: people who contain intelligence to some extent. make me laugh. have a distinctive personality. who actually read my journal and let me know they are doing so. basically i have become addicted livejournal like most people do once they join it and i want kule friends on here. if you think we would get along then feel free to reply to my friends only post: 1146. i probably won't be looking at replies to this post so it's just best to go to my journal and ask. PS: if you have a problem with alchohol and things such as that you won't want to read my journal.

Collapse )

• Current Music
    ekoostik hookah
spiderpig

(no subject)

Jessica. 15. Northern California. Junior in high school.

I'm random and a bit obnoxious and I say the things everyone else is thinking but is too afraid to say. You should add me because the lame things I do are interesting for other people to read. Also because I'm awesome. So there.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!
  • Current Music
    Bicycle Race [Queen]

add me

My name's Kat, 20, from Tx. I don't have many friends on lj and I post a lot of comments! CHECK it out for yourself if you don't believe me! I post comments more than I get. I like reading everyone's ramblings, it doesn't matter if it's about you picking your butt:P
if you wanna know more about me see my user info, i'll be updating it soon.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!
  • Current Music
    judas priest
kenny vasoli

(no subject)

name:goldie
interests:music,emo,boys,movies,being random
pic:userinfo
music:userinfo

MUSIC IS LOVE ♥

Comment in my friends only page if youd like to be added.

yes im very sick of people adding me but they dont comment.