February 19th, 2005

(no subject)

hey you may remember me cuz i do have two other livejournals
unhappy_ragdoll and strawberrigurly
but this is my other journal, i decided to take over as well.
i love meeitng new people, and i jsut started this journal so im hoping to meet and add sum of you guys.
add me, on this journal or even unhappy_ragdoll
just add awayyy<<333

(no subject)

Details: Tori. Sixteen. USA.

Likes: Poetry. Fanfiction. Writing. Reading. Acting. Singing. Pink. Red. Black. Music.

I listen to everything. Carole King. My Chemical Romance. Aretha Franklin. Dashboard Confessional. Evanescence. The Killers. No Doubt. Howie Day. John Mayer. Linkin Park. Green Day. Nirvana. Pink Floyd. The Goo Goo Dolls. The Rolling Stones. Sarah McLachlan. Bjork. The Used. Taking Back Sunday. Matchbox Romance. Fall Out Boy. Coldplay.

I love movies. I want to be an actress. Gone With the Wind. The Village. The Man Who Cried. Pirates of the Carribean. Benny and Joon. Chocolat. Chicago. Garden State. Lord of the Rings. Stigmata. Dodgeball. Some Kind of Wonderful. The Breakfast Club.

Dislikes: Homophobics. Hypocrites. Blink 182. Simple Plan. People who insist on preaching about everything. Close minded people. Braces. Orange.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!

I'm a cam whore. I can't help it.

Collapse )

• Current Music
    "Clocks" -Coldplay

(no subject)

Warning: I am a very random person.

A little about me: I'm 16 year old girl, and I live in Upstate N.Y. I love music, it's my life. I also like making new friends. I'm sarcastic a lot of the time. I don't like people who are too serious. I need to joke around. Besides that, I get along with about everyone. I'm optomitic, I try to see things in the best possible way. I used to be on the swim team at my school. I'm very opinionated at certain subjects, not many, but I am still open minded, and listen to what you have to say too.

Add me & I'll add you back .. ♥

My Introduction

Hey, my name is Mike. I am 16 and I live in Indiana. I love movies and indie rock. Someday, I hope to become a professional filmmaker. So far, I have only made on movie but I have made countless music videos. I am in the middle of filming my second film and I am writing the script for a half hour movie to be filmed over the summer.

Favorite Movies: Clerks, Chasing Amy, Pulp Fiction, Anchorman, Garden State, The Girl Next Door

Favorie Music: Stephen Malkmus, The Killers, Kind of Like Spitting, Death Cab for Cutie, Ben Kweller, Ben Folds, Cake, Ben Folds Five, The Postal Service

Favorite TV Shows: Scrubs, Seinfeld, 24, Smallville, Lost, Simpsons, South Park, The Office, The O.C., Futurama, Family Guy