February 16th, 2005

sixtycouture - carmen

(no subject)

my name is nikki ; i'm sixteen ; major comment whore

i like to party, smoke & drink with my crazy friends. i love my boyfriend, friends, newports, buffalo chicken salad & lemonade.

don't add me if ; you younger than 15 (i gave 14 a shot but all i got was jr high drama), your a guy (unless your gay), don't comment, don't update, have a problem with anything above.

i'm sick of people claiming 'comment whore' and not living up to the name, haha, so i decided to give this community a try.

& i'm really looking for people like me, so please check out my user info if you have to and if we have shit in common add away, just comment here first.

Collapse )

thanks loves ♥

• Current Mood
    hopeful
beachy

second try

my name is amy, i am eighteen years old. i live in PA, but i'm hoping to move out of my parents house soon, so who knows where i'll be.
i'm not very interesting, but i talk about myself a lot.
i have a friends only journal, so comment and i'll add you.
i'm also a republican, so if you don't like that please don't bother, and save both of us the trouble of arguments and disagreement.
i am not single.
movies i like - ferris bueller's day off, clerks, mallrats, donnie darko, back to the future, star wars, fear and loathing in las vegas, trainspotting, a whole bunch of others.
music - i LOVE taking back sunday, thursday, boys night out, bayside, fall out boy, denali, some nofx, im starting to get into my chemical romance and afi, juliana theory, pretty much anything that's good i'll listen to.
i don't know what else to say...there's a picture of me in my profile, and anything else that you would like to know i'm sure is there.
maybe i'll hear from some of you.

add me because i really really comment.
  • Current Music
    my chemical romance

(no subject)

Hello all!

My name is Elisia, I'm 16 from Sydney Australia. I play bass guitar so I'm very much into music. My favourite bands include- Him, Placebo, Manson, MSI, Murderdolls, RHCP and Metallica.

Don't add me if you're homophobic or don't have a sense of humour. The ability to laugh is a must!!

Do add me if you're into music, interesting, likes posting/veiwing pictures.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!"

• Current Music
    Him- Your sweet 666

(no subject)

Name: Rachel

Some things I like:

Parties
Friends
Family
Love
Life
Sex