February 14th, 2005

(no subject)

Erin*22*Pyro

anything you need to know about me-----> __spectral__
just did a large friends cut because of lack of commentary. Im not a comment nazi or anything but dont add me if youre never gonna read my journal or say anything
kthnx add Meeeeeeee or ill burn your house down ^_^
the taste boys like

(no subject)

Name: Jade
Interests: fake hair, "bad" horror movies, demonology, local band shows, 80s music, zombie movies and old cartoons just to name a few.
Music I Like: the clash, blitzkid, flock of seagulls, zombina and the skeletones, circle jerks, oi! scouts, the slits, the misfits, the blood brothers, fields of the nephilim, the damned, the germs, and frankenstein drag queens
Movies I Like: seven doors of death, zombie holocaust, zombie island massacre, night of the zombies, nosferatu, a clockwork orange, killer klowns from outerspace, army of darkness, phantom of the opera, rocky horror picture show, ringu, ichi the killer.

(no subject)

Name: Rita
Fav bands: Anti-Flag, AFI, Bad Brains, TBS, The Ramones, THe Clash, Lars F., Rancid, Misfits, Katy Rose, MSI, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, and more
Dislikes: racism, sterotypes, homophobes

I comment a lot
I post a lot of pictures, mostly artwork and drawings I do.

ADD ME
mcr

(no subject)

Name: Christina

I like...reading, my book collection, boys in makeup, lemony snicket, purple, the nightmare before christmas, johnny depp, good horror movies, good days, select few people, faeries, dragons, history, ancient ruins, myths and legends, venice italy, traveling, photography, open-minded people, maturity, originality, humor, starry nights, worry free days, feeling elated, poetry, fanfiction, draco/artemis, draco/hermione, holocaust history, daydreaming, piercings, the song Mr. Brightside by the Killers, psychic Silvia Browne, alone time, understanding, director Tim Burton, eyeliner, camwhoring, speaking my mind, equal rights

I dislike...homophobia, the current administration, close-minded people, being part of an organized religion, the band Korn, arrogance, trend followers, weight obsessions, middle school, "going out", pointless singers such as Jessica Simpson and JoJO...

Bands: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, Kill Hannah, The Used, From First to Last, Something Corporate, Green Day, Senses Fail, Brand New, Smile Empty Sould, Marilyn Manson, Avenged Sevenfold, The Starting Line etc...

*I won't add just anybody...you have to stick out...I get bored reading the same type of journals all of the time and then having people complain when I never comment. I like making new friends, but I don't like everybody...you will find the standard events and complaints from my typical typical teenage life, but also quite a few posts on debatable and thought out issues from my not so typical teenage mind.
Collapse )