February 12th, 2005

(no subject)

alright let's see. where should i start? basics? i think so.
my name is kristen. i'm 15--16 in 5 months. i live in vermont, & i still get people asking me where that is, and if it's near texas. psht. music is my life. i love my friends, correct grammer, the beach, and a ton of other things, but most of all, i love you. (awwwww)
i try to comment as much as possible, and i also try to update whenever i can.
add me 'cause i really really comment! ♥

(no subject)

My name is Lisa and i'm 15 years old. I update my journal often and will comment as much as I can =] I have alot more about me in my userinfo, so you can read that and then decide if you want to add me or not. If you do decide to add me, comment in my friends only post and I will add you.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!

</3 Lisa
  • Current Mood
    calm

(no subject)

Hello all. =]

I'm Kelley, I'm fifteen years old and love Photography and writing. I am homeschooled and I love it. I have one older brother, he's nineteen and is in the Army, stationed in South Korea. I live in a small town in Northern California with my mom and I hate it. I love doing arts and crafty things as well, it kind of keeps me sane since I'm home all day long. Listening to music and watching movies is love. Theres more in my userinfo, if we have a few things in common add me, comment on my friends only post on my journal, and I will probably add you back. :]

Add me 'cause I really, really comment!

xxKel
  • Current Music
    Bite to break skin - Senses Fail