February 8th, 2005

Family

(no subject)

Im 19
Live in toronto but im about to move out of the city with my boyfriend. Not sure where were going,, we have 2 places picked out.
Boyfriend is 27, were both studying real estate
Still love my ex but ive realized its a different kind of love that probably wont go away. (he lives in the city i want to go to which is also kind of small... im trying to figure out if thats why i want to move there)
The crazy ex before him is in jail but is getting out soon (or is already out) he owes me money and can go rot in hell. Hell probably come after me at some point but im moving so he can have fun trying to find me!
Im a bartender now and will probably do the came or be a server when i move.
I ask tons of questions in my journal, probably too many. Mostly about love and sex.
Add me :)
beachy

hello everyone.

my name is amy, i am eighteen years old. i live in PA, but i'm hoping to move out of my parents house soon, so who knows where i'll be.
i'm not very interesting, but i talk about myself a lot.
i have a friends only journal, so comment and i'll add you.
i'm also a republican, so if you don't like that please don't bother, and save both of us the trouble of arguments and disagreement.
i am not single.
movies i like - ferris bueller's day off, clerks, mallrats, donnie darko, back to the future, star wars, fear and loathing in las vegas, trainspotting, a whole bunch of others.
music - i LOVE taking back sunday, thursday, boys night out, bayside, fall out boy, denali, some nofx, pretty much anything that's good i'll listen to.
i don't know what else to say...there's a picture of me in my profile, and anything else that you would like to know i'm sure is there.
maybe i'll hear from some of you.

add me because i really really comment.
  • Current Mood
    indifferent
drunk

(no subject)

20 year old from NY.
Art major at college.
Harry Potter freak.
Movie freak (check out my info for my faves).
Love just about all music.
Love my fiance.
Love my puppy, and all puppies.
Love friendly debate.
Hate closed minds.
Hate people that scream at you for what you believe in.
Love George W. Bush.
Total picture whore (I post them whenever I see fit!)
Will always try to comment when I have something to say.
Want others to comment on my stuff.
Have a filthy mind.
Will have vulgar journal entries.
Have many guilty pleasures.

so yeah... "add me 'cause I really really comment".... cuz I do. :):):)
  • Current Music
    Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani

(no subject)

Helloooo... i am Mel-Mel

i am 16 years of age

live in NC

Music issss the coolest ever: My chemical romance, thrice, tbs, glassjaw, thursday, atreyu, afi, hawthorne heights, bayside, the hives, showbread, the matches, bunches of local bands...and a whole lot more.

you all should add me because i am super cool.. and...

Collapse )

comment on my friends only and add me first!!

<3

(no subject)

Name// Nikki
Sex// Female
Age// 16
Location// Wisconsin
Likes// photography, writing short stories, listening to music and reading. The Used, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Kill Hannah, Kill Your Idols, Rancid, The Distillers, The Killers, Suicide Machines, Marylin Manson, Kittie, Jack Off Jill, Lacuna Coil, Horrorpops, Melissa Auf Der Maur, Bad Religion, Hawthorne Heights, Linkin Park, Skillet, Five Iron Frenzy.....etc.
Dislikes// school, having a time limit on writing stories(it tends to make them horrible because they're rushed), teachers that use horrible grammar(I took grammar so it just bugs me that I know more than them, even if it is just in one field)

(no subject)

• The girl known as volatilesilence, though truly named Alma.
  • Located in Harlingen, Texas.
  • 18 years old
  • Green Day & Incubus lovin, brown eyed, day dreamer, who can't live without daily doses of sugar and Lifetime.
  • college freshman majoring in Digital Imaging
  • Estudiante de TSTC.
  • Hopeless romantic...Lovable, caring, nice, sweet...girl.
  • Loved for my sense of humor. Loves to laugh, stay active, and talk.
  • Longs to live in Italy and live a simple life.
  • Too serious about stupid things for my own good.

only add me if you comment a lot. don't add me just to make your friends list longer. my journal is friends only, so if you want to add me, comment on my journal. i'll add you back as soon as i see your comment.