February 1st, 2005

(no subject)

i'm megan. i'm eighteen. and i'm from west virginia.
i try to rock n roll, but i am unsuccessful. i hate the taste
of coffee, but i love the smell. i am in love with making things
and trying to be creative, but alot of times it turns out to look
like trash. i like driving fast. i love watching the lifetime movie
network and comedy central. i like going to the movies. right now i'm
listening to alot of the format, say anything, a thorn for every heart,
and kenny chesney. i like all sorts of music, so if i made a list it'd
be 20 pages long. lame. i like coloring, drawing, and painting. it's fun.
that was random, but whatever.

my journal is usually random things with random
pictures. it's ok, i guess. eh.
if you want to add me, we could be friends and
comment back and forth all day long. oh yay !!
lame.
but, add me and i'll definitely add you back.
do it now. or you'll regret it later.

me with pink hair

ADD ME. You know you want to. rawr. <3

Hello. Im Kandice.
Im 21 years old, Im a writer. I live in Staten Island, New York.
The dump here is huge, and stinks bad in the summer time.
Im very eclectic. Im not a valley-girl or anything like that,
but I LOVE the color pink. Haha. I have 7 tattoos (chinese symbols on
each side of my neck - a heartagram on my breastbone - pink and black
nautical stars on each one of my wrists - another chinese symbol on my inner
forearm - my name on my ankle, which i regret ) , my tongue is pierced and gauged,
my lip, labret and eyebrow are also pierced. So is my nose, but I dont ever wear it
anymore.

Im into all kinds of music, but some of my favorite bands are: My chemical romance,
H.I.M., Thrice, BOYSNIGHTOUT, a static lullaby, muse, bjork, tori amos, mazzy star,
weezer, yeah yeah yeahs, juliana theory.. omg the list will just go on and on.

I like to talk a lot. I like making new friends.

I love taking pictures. Especially of weird things like telephone poles, and electrical
lines. OOOooOh, and I love taking pictures of bridges, the beach/ocean, and anything scenery,
especially sky pictures. :)

I love playing Half-Life. And.. well.. anything else you wanna know, you can just ask.

Add me 'cause I really, really comment. Forreal. <3

<3 Kandice
  • Current Music
    CKY - close yet far

be.my.friend.

i want new friends.
Erika.17.Ga.
I comment, if you comment.
I definately read all entries.
Check my interests. I have a lot, too many to name.
(music,hair,makingclothes,eyeliner,scene,boysintightpants,rating communities, coffee...etc.)
I take tons of pictures.
go to my site and comment. i want new friends.
  • Current Music
    rilo kiley

(no subject)

"waves"

I'm 21, female, strange, outspoken, and very random. Sometimes my posts don't make a lot of sense, it's just to comment on something, i watched or listened to, i am NOT a picture whore, i take a lot. But rarely post them. "bleh" - i am however a stand up comedy junkie, i drink to much coffee, and i'm insanly addicted to lewis black and mitch hedberg, adult swim, and crime shows, also house md.

I love cartoons, anything blue, pink, silver, or black, i love weird hair color, lower case letters, funky posters, good music, art, writing, journals, new people, and pointless im convorsations, I love angelina jolie, johnny depp, and silly e-cards....

I hate judgemental people, rudeness, overtly sexual people bother me, homophobes, liars, and stupidity, people who can not think for themselves, and annoying childern.

Note: I am VERY and HIGHLY un-pc, and i have no remorse about being strange

"waves"

I'm 21, female, strange, outspoken, and very random. Sometimes my posts don't make a lot of sense, it's just to comment on something, i watched or listened to, i am NOT a picture whore, i take a lot. But rarely post them. "bleh" - i am however a stand up comedy junkie, i drink to much coffee, and i'm insanly addicted to lewis black and mitch hedberg, adult swim, and crime shows, also house md.

I love cartoons, anything blue, pink, silver, or black, i love weird hair color, lower case letters, funky posters, good music, art, writing, journals, new people, and pointless im convorsations, I love angelina jolie, johnny depp, and silly e-cards....

I hate judgemental people, rudeness, overtly sexual people bother me, homophobes, liars, and stupidity, people who can not think for themselves, and annoying childern.

Please no one under 15 at all.

>_

(no subject)

"waves"

Note: I am VERY and HIGHLY un-pc, and i have no remorse about being strange

"waves"

Please no one under 15 at all.

>_

(no subject)

Hey im ct.
im 13. im pretty mature for my age
i love music! Emo, Ska, Punk, Regge, Metal. the sort.

i like friends who comment ALOT!
and i just got a new journal. and i dont got many LJ friends.

so comment in my friends only entry on my page!