January 28th, 2005

{ Kicking Squeeling Gucci Little Piggy }

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

</b>
OK, well, I'm going to try and make this introduction as normal as possible, excuse the quote above.

Name__ Anjelica, but I prefer Alice.
Birthdate__ June 30, 19-something

Obsessions__ Radiohead; Alice in Wonderland; Stargirl; Lord of the Rings; Harry Potter; Salad Fingers; Aqua Teen Hunger Force;;
Music__ Radiohead, The Cure, TOOL, Bob Dylan, White Stripes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Cursive, Bob Marley, Lamb of God, Taking Back Sunday, the Sex Pistols, R.E.M., the Beatles, Pink Floyd, Finch, Led Zeppelin, Coheed & Cambria, Smashing Pumpkins, Faithless, Lacuna Coil, Rilo Kiley, the Mars Volta, Echo and the Bunnymen, Tears for Fears, the Postal Service...

And I'm cutting myself off because I could go on for about an hour.

Films__ Alice in Wonderland, E.T., The Princess Bride, Never-Ending Story, Donnie Darko, Napoleon Dynamite, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Phantom of the Opera, ...
Books__ Stargirl, Alice in Wonderland, To Kill a Mockingbird, Harry Potter, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Bunnicula, ...

I also hate when people spell commonly used words wrong. ::shrugs:: Just a pet-peeve of mine.

I have pictures. I look strange, but whatever.

Collapse )

And that's about it.

I'm Thirteen, so you may not want to add me, but I really don't consider age a big border between friends. And I don't think I act my age, anyway. I'm also a tad bit crazy, or random, as some people call it. I will comment if you comment.
All I ask for is for frequent comments, and that you add me before I add you. My journal is Friends Only, so comment here, or on the first entry if you'd like to be added.

Please don't add me just to have a giant Friends' list. <3

♥ ♥ ♥
  • Current Music
    { Paranoid Android } - Radiohead