January 17th, 2005

I'm not broke, but you can see the cracks. You can make me perfect again ^_^

Hello, i'm Brittany. Add me?

Name; Brittany
Other; Six ear peircings ^__^
Television and movies;Edward Sissorhands, Big Fish, Scary Movie 3, Chicago, Trust and Betrayl, Reflection, Samuri X: The Movie, Gilmore Girls, Invader Zim
Chobits, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Demon Diary, Negima!, Wolf's Rain, FLCL, Trigun
The Music;
A*Teens, Coldplay, The Magnetic Fields, Auqua, Linkin Park, Crossfade, Guns and Roses, Kelly Clarkson, Good Charlotte, Breaking Benjamin, Yellowcard, Radiohead, Hoobastank, No Doubt, Maroon 5, The Killers, Green Day, The Beatles, Keane, Switchfoot, Seether, Utada, Gwen Stefani, Dashboard Confessional, and u2.
Books; The perks of being a wallflower, To kill a mocking bird, Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, Define normal, The basic eight, Watch your mouth, The Series of unfortuante events.

You can go here for more info
So, if you wanna add me comment here please =D

• Current Music
    U2 <3
thennn the fake lashes, kohl first

(no subject)

Name: Ana (Laura)
Interests: Glitter, Make-up, Will & Grace, pink, SNL, rapping, Guitars, Skateboarding, and Surfing
Favorite Bands: The Killers, The Hives, The White Stripes, Weezer, No Doubt, Lipps Inc., Marcy Playground, and Styx
Dislikes: Liars, Snobby Bitches, Emo Music..this list could go on forever.

add me, and i'll certainly add ya back
wtface

Oh my, it's a human.

They usually call me Taylor.
The last time I checked, I was fourteen. Sorry if you're threatened by children, we wouldn't have gotten along anyway. :/ Excessive chatspeak's not spiffy in the least, and the hating of punctuation is horrid (just so you know). 'thIS stUf IzNnnnt CoOlL lYk n3i+hER.'
Fun things are good, so listen up, homie.

Techno is fun. Sociology is fun. Video games are fun. Graphic design is fun.
<3 The Faint, Starlight Mints, Spouse, Jimi Hendrix, Björk, Basia Trzetrzelewska (say her last name and I'll give you a cookie), They Might Be Giants, Modest Mouse, The Pixies, The Lothars, Moxy Früvous, The Kinks, Jamiroquai, Earth Wind & Fire, ATB, and others.

Taylor likes many other things. Wouldn't you love to know what they are (and what they aren't)? toxaphene

If you believe we could be friends and have a grand old time, then you should post. Definitely. Do it here or at my journal. Though, if I think we have nothing in common, then I won't add you. D:

M'kay, bye now.
  • Current Music
    Glass Danse - The Faint

(no subject)

my name's yolanda and i'm here because i love giving and getting comments. comment on my journal to be added & i will most definately add you. :]