January 9th, 2005

(no subject)

hey you guys,
i've posted here before, but i need some lj friends :).

well im tired of getting friends that dont comment! so please if you comment add me [[this also means that i comment back :) ]]

need to know more?
well go to my info page <3
  • Current Music
    As The Rush Comes- Motorcycle

(no subject)

hey everyone im sally, i comment at least once a day on everyone of my friends journals... I SWEAR! im sure we have someing in common , im into a lot of different things, check out my LF info or journal.... my journal isn't a friends only journal so add me, comment, ill add you... ya get the point. talk ta ya soon!!!
  • Current Music

(no subject)

I'm looking for friends around my age (or older). I am 23, I went from studying ballet to studying audiology and speech pathology, quite a change! I've moved a lot in my life, i grew up in england, moved to ohio, moved to manhattan, lived in australia for a while and now I'm back in the midwest. I am currently teaching preschool, which has been absolutely wonderful. I am high strung and when I believe in something I believe in it with all my heart. I am a cancer survivor and am currently a cancer patient again. I love music and am musician and writer. My posts can occasionally get fairly deep, fairly sad, fairly funny... just use your judgment.

My journal is friends only so just leave me a comment here if you are looking for a new friend and I will be happy to add you back.
  • Current Music
    death cab for cutie