January 2nd, 2005

(no subject)

hey, im Dustin, and im a new member here at LJ.

I play basketball, i watch movies..in fact im a huge movie goer, and listen to Rock music. Smallville, Family Guy, and American Chopper ar emy fav tv shows.

Movies: Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Pirates of the Caribbean, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Flim-Flam man, Back to the Future, Superman, The Terminator, The Quiet Man, Scent of a Woman, The Godfather, Platoon, Alien, Predator, Full Metal Jacket, The Crow, The Mask Of Zorro, School Of Rock, Mulholland Drive, The Good The Bad And The Ugly,and many more!

Music: Creed, Alter Bridge, Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, Machine Head,Zao, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Queen, U2, Van Halen, Iron Maidan, Bob Segar, Aerosmith, Incubus, Evanescence, Motley Crue, Blue Cheer, Yes, The Smashing Pumpkins, Jimi Hendrix, A Perfect Circle, Velvet Revolver, Beastie Boys, Bob Marley, Rolling Stones, Godsmack, Bee Gees, Grand Funk Railroad, The Beach Boys, Soundgarden, Rage Against The Machine, AC/DC

FAMILY GUY = THE GREATEST ANIMATED COMEDY EVER!!!
  • Current Music
    Alter Bridge ~ Burn it Down
  • x___s3x

(no subject)

ahh k

no long intro

its just me lashaye who is 18 as of today *weeeeeee*

add me because im entirely smooth and i admit to the truth and im the best at

what i do<3

which is being cute without the e heh

kk <3

Collapse )

add me :)

BLAH.
sammie -;- jersey -;- on lj twenty-four hours a day -;- i update too much, but it's all fun -;- i comment on everything, so if you like comments, add me. :)

MORE BLAH.
i like to talk about concerts&music ect., i <3 picture posts, i do too many surveys, sometimes i talk like a fortune cookie & people say i give good advice because im a genius. (what can i say.. )

i comment on everything pretty much and i <3 comments. add me if you want to, but only if you'll most likely comment back. add me, then comment in the friends only entry, you got it. it's like every other journal. :) sammie

Collapse )
  • Current Music
    green day | poprocks & coke.

(no subject)

the girl x.x
Kaitlin [Kait, Kaitie, KTG, Kait the Great, Kaito, Kait the Pail, Kakarino, Cake, KK, Kakalinda, Kaitlin Rose, Kaitlin ‘Auntie Rose’, Hoodie, Sticky, Bambi, and the list goes on..]
Sixteen.
Resident of St. Charles, Illinois.

the likes x.x
Writing.
Photography.
Bubble baths.
Pearls.
Phone calls in the middle of the night.
Staying up all night.
Coffee shops.
Boy kisses.
Drums.
Music.
Singing in the shower.
Pink fingernails.
Flowers. Lillies, in particular.
Kitties.
Rain.
Dancing in the rain.
Dancing in front of my mirror.
Dancing, in general.
Nicholas Adam Bruhn. ♥

the dislikes x.x
George Dubya Bush.
Eminem.
Ashlee Simpson.
Liars. Cheaters.
Fish.
Pond water.
Coldness.
Crying.
Thunder.

the music x.x
As I Lay Dying.
The Dresden Dolls.
Kittie.
Slipknot.
Jimmy Eat World.
Green Day.
Lacuna Coil.
Van Morrison.
The Cranberries.
Nirvana.
Jet.
Incubus.
Rob Zombie.
Nine Inch Nails.
Killswitch Engage.
Smashing Pumpkins.
Van Halen.
Rooney.
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
Black Sabbath.
System of a Down.

the literature x.x
I Was A Teenage Fairy.
Speak.
Katie.com
To Kill A Mockingbird.
The Scarlet Letter.
Dude, Where’s My Country?
Stupid White Men.
Rivethead.
Cut.
Crooked.
The I Hate Republicans Reader.

the end x.x

Collapse )

If you want to be friends, add me. Or comment to this post and then add me.

.x. ♥ .x.
  • Current Music
    Bette Midler {The Rose}
join me [infinite_icons]
  • shinku

Add Me. :]

Name: Marissa Nichole
AKA: Rissa, Rii, Ri-Chan, Nezumi, RiRi, Slash Girl, Bodom Freak
Birthdate: March 30, 1987
Place of Birth: Utica, New York
Current Residence: Orlando, Florida
Favorite Bands: Children of Bodom, Guns N' Roses, HIM, AFI, Arch Enemy
Favorite Guitarists: Slash, Alexi Laiho
Favorite Vocalist: Angela Gossow
Favorite Movies: The Breakfast Club, Dream A Little Dream, Pretty In Pink, Better Off Dead, The Labyrinth, Desperado, Assassins, Point Break, A Nightmare on Elms Street 3: Dream Warriors

Likes: Music, Metal, 80's, Theatre, Acting, Chinese Food, Guitars, Chihuahuas, Concerts, Hot Pink, Black, Dance Dance Revolution, Boys In Eyeliner, Hispanic Men, Harry Potter, Stephen King, Fantasy, Faeries, Etc.

Hates: Clowns (I have caulrophobia), Elevators, Creepy People, Backstabbers, Onions, Bon Jovi, Sluts, Whores, Etc.

Interests: 1980s, 80s, 80s music, a fire inside, a-ha, afi, alexi laiho, alvin and the chipmunks, american head charge, amy dumas, angela gossow, anime, anthony michael hall, antonio banderas, aragorn, arch enemy, as i lay dying, asian culture, atreyu, avenged sevenfold, axl rose, bisexual boys, bisexuality, bishoujo senshi sailor moon, bishoujo senshi sailormoon, black metal, boys wearing eyeliner, breakfast club, catherine zeta-jones, chihuahuas, children of bodom, china, chipmunk adventure, chobits, chris jericho, chun li, corey feldman, corey haim, cradle of filth, dam dariram, dance dance revolution, davey havok, ddr, ddr 4th mix plus, death metal, def leppard, desperado, dimmu borgir, dir en grey, dirty dancing, disturbed, dogs, dokken, draco malfoy, dream a little dream, duff mckagan, electric guitar, ella enchanted, faeries, fear factory, feminine boys, fishnets, florida, freddy krueger, george michael, gnr, gollum, guitars, guns n roses, hair metal, hardy boyz, harry potter, harry potter slash, heartagram, him, hot pink, ireland, italy, japan, japanese, jeff hardy, jeremy sumpter, johnny depp, jpop, killswitch engage, kittie, kuroneko, labyrinth, lamb of god, legolas, lion king, lita, lord of the rings, lost boys, love metal, lucius malfoy, magic user's club, mahou tsukai tai, manga, meiling li, michael jackson, molly ringwald, motley crue, mulan, mushroomhead, music, needled 24/7, new york, nightmare on elms street, nightwish, nikki sixx, norther, omd, orlando, otep, pat benatar, patrick swayze, peter pan, pixies, point break, poison, power metal, pretty in pink, prince, pump it up, quidditch, rammstein, ratt, rocky's replay, ron weasley, sable, sephiroth, shadows fall, sirius black, sixteen candles, skid row, slash, static x, stephen king, team xtreme, the chipettes, the little mermaid, utica, van halen, ville valo, weird science, wrestling, wwe, wwf, x/1999, y2j.

• Current Music
    HIM - Join Me In Death

Hello

My name is Devon, I'm 22, and I live in Memphis, TN.

I just started this journal so I don't have a lot of comments yet but if you look on my deadjournal userinfo and click in more details, you will see that I have posted over 1,000 comments. Granted I've had that journal for a long time . . . .

Anyway, I would like to ask that if you want to add me that you please be at least 16 years old. No offense intended . . . I've just had a few experiences with younger people that didn't turn out for the best.

Most of my entries are on my daily life, the things that are bothering me, and the things that make me happy. I don't normally censor my entries for readers, so don't add me if you don't want to know that I have a freckle on my right butt cheek. :P

You will need to comment to be added to my journal as it is friends only, and I may not notice you have added me if you don't let me know. For more info on me it's probably best to just check out my info page.
  • Current Music
    tv

A political blog needs real readers...

http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=chancellor22

Here's my info. If you like what you see drop a line. This is the greatest community ever- I've been spoiling for comments and here is a community devoted to getting REAL LJ friends! What a find^^ Anyway, I write a lot of political entries- I guess you could say New York Times-style editorials only with ranting and cursing. It irks me when I spend an hour writing an analysis of the Ukrainian election and I get ONE comment out of my like 16 or whatever friends (I don't even bother to keep track anymore)

Anyway- if any of you have a taste for this please let me know. I'd appreciate it. Thanks^^

P.S. My blog includes a lot of my personal life too- I just do the columns as a major side interest on LJ.