January 1st, 2005

I want you to notice, When I'm not around.

Hullo, I'm Brittany.

I want more friends to comment on -___-;

Likes; Edward Sissorhands, The Nightmare before christmas, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Chicago, DDR, AIM, Boy Meets World, reading books , gilmore girls, invader zim, mountian dew, spirted away, tamagotchi, The books "Watch Your Mouth" & "The Basic Eight" By Daniel Handler, "Violet & Claire" by Francesca Lia Block, Earrings, "The Series Of Unfortunate Events" By Lemony Snicket, Napolean Dynamite and Tinkerbell from peter pan.

Music; A*Teens, Coldplay, The Magnetic Fields, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Crossfade, Guns and Roses, Kelly Clarkson, Good Charlotte, Breaking Benjamin, Radiohead, Hoobastank, Maroon 5, The Killers, Green Day, The Beatles, Keane, Switchfoot, Seether, Utada, Gwen Stefani, Dashboard Confessional, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, and u2.

You can read more Here if you want.

Add Me Please? ;]

Comment here if you're going to..
  • Current Music
    Radiohead-- Creep (accoustic)
  • ttpman

(no subject)

I comment

do you...

about me. I am the snowball king and pretty awesome.

snowball king and his secutary of snowball defense meet with President Bush over the importance of people snowballing in the united states

hi

hi. i'm new, just joined.

i have no life, so i comment on pretty much every post you make. i don't expect you to dp the same, just every once in a while. go to my info page to see my interests and see if you like me. if you add me, i'll add you back, but comment here to tell me, cuz i don't check how many friends i have every day. ;)
  • Current Music
    Green Day: American Idiot
Legs

x posted

xoxfemmefatale

In celebration of the new year i thought it would be nice to get a few new Lj friends ; )

Mini Bio

My name is Chanthal i'm 17 and currently reside in Alaska. [which sucks]I'm a senior and highschool and will be moving to NY next year to study design. I love traveling , meeting new people , and making people laugh. I don't take myself too seriously and don't expect all my lj friends to be carbon copies of me so even if it seems we don't have too much in common feel free to add me ; )
Some of my fav bands include Kidney Thieves, static-x , yeah yeah yeahs, incubus, jack off jill & Deftones.

Add me & I'll add you back

Comment here or on my Friends Only Entry

xox