Taken out of context I must seem so strange (rubytuesdae) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Taken out of context I must seem so strange
rubytuesdae
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
I am: Spoiled, Energetic, Drunken, Semi-sweet, Cynical, Fun, Caring, In a long distance relationship, Twenty-one, About to graduate college, Afraid of change, In love with old school 80s and 90s stuff, Crazy, Talkative, Affectionate, Moody, Grumpy, Living with my two best friends, Living in the middle of nowhere, A part time journalist, Misanthropic, Majoring in Communications and English, Currently watching too much tv, An insomniac, Someone you definately want to add.

I am not: Looking for friends under the age of 16(sorry), Just looking to augment my friends list, Always the best speller, Shallow, Fake, Trusting, Sure who i am yet.

rubytuesdae 80% friends only. 20% less calories than your average lj user.

x-posted
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments