way to be gay, taylor. (toxaphene) wrote in _addmeicomment,
way to be gay, taylor.
toxaphene
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

Oh my, it's a human.

They usually call me Taylor.
The last time I checked, I was fourteen. Sorry if you're threatened by children, we wouldn't have gotten along anyway. :/ Excessive chatspeak's not spiffy in the least, and the hating of punctuation is horrid (just so you know). 'thIS stUf IzNnnnt CoOlL lYk n3i+hER.'
Fun things are good, so listen up, homie.

Techno is fun. Sociology is fun. Video games are fun. Graphic design is fun.
<3 The Faint, Starlight Mints, Spouse, Jimi Hendrix, Björk, Basia Trzetrzelewska (say her last name and I'll give you a cookie), They Might Be Giants, Modest Mouse, The Pixies, The Lothars, Moxy Früvous, The Kinks, Jamiroquai, Earth Wind & Fire, ATB, and others.

Taylor likes many other things. Wouldn't you love to know what they are (and what they aren't)? toxaphene

If you believe we could be friends and have a grand old time, then you should post. Definitely. Do it here or at my journal. Though, if I think we have nothing in common, then I won't add you. D:

M'kay, bye now.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments