valentine (neonaeris) wrote in _addmeicomment,
valentine
neonaeris
_addmeicomment

I wish for LJ friends who comment!

-squints eyes really tight-

Anywho, this is me:

This too.

I comment a considerable amount. Some of my favorite movies are Moulin Rouge, Requiem for a Dream, Fight Club, and Scarface. I listen to a CRAZY mix of music, mostly techno and alternative rock. I'm 17. I'm a junior in high school. I dOn'T tYpE LyK dIs. nor do I constantly blabber on and on about how much I adore my boyfriend, nor do I blabber on and on about how much my life sucks because I live in suburbia (even though living in suburbia does suck). All in all, I think my journal is pretty painless, and there are lots of pictures if you're into that sort of thing. Hope to add you back!

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments