~*Tracy*~ (satan3ss) wrote in _addmeicomment,
~*Tracy*~
satan3ss
_addmeicomment

Dude, this is definitely the add me community for me.

Hi, my name's Tracy, and I'm a 15-year-old Asian girl in (Southern) New Jersey. I love music, school (sometimes), karate, band, etc. etc. I'm your normal teenage girl with a semi-life going through the same problems (to an extent) as some others do.

I've recently made a few cuts to a few friends that haven't commented and such. I have loads of room for more friends ;D I can probably bet you that I've commented more on any of my friend's LJs than they have commented on mine, so you can figure that I do comment. :P

So, anyway, if you really wanna know a little bit about me (other than this little bit), then you can wander on over to my out-dated user info.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments