Melissa (thisxsmilexlies) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Melissa
thisxsmilexlies
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
I just did my first semi large friends cut.
And now I need new cool people to comment.

Soooo.
My name is Melissa.

music<3
Daphne Loves Derby, My American Heart, Cauterize, Armor For Sleep, The Juliana Theory, Snow Patrol, Brand New, The Lyndsay Diaries, Brand New, Emery, Fall Out Boy, The Acadamy Is, The Starting Line, From First to Last, Bright Eyes
+++trillions more, but those are my favorites right this second

movies<3
Garden State, Moulin Rouge, The Notebook, 28 Days, White Orleander, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Out, Twelve Angry Men, Schindlers List, A Walk to Remember, Momento, Girl Interrupted, The Laramie Project

And if that isn't enough...I like to comment. And I like people who comment me too.
Plus, I like radness & I'm sure you are

Add me lovers

PS: comment on my friends only entry. nobody ever does though, so its okay if you just do it here i suppose.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments