.. (kara_07) wrote in _addmeicomment,
kara_07
_addmeicomment

Hey guys.

My name is Kara and I'm 16 years old and live in Central Florida.

I'm looking for some more LJ friends because I find it interesting to read about other people's lives and comment a lot. I want lots of comments back on your opinions and what not.

I also love to take pictures and am looking for people who do the same.
I don't want LJ friends who constantly critisize themselves to the point where they're suicidal. (who does right?)

A few things about me: I see myself as athletic (played basketball for 5 years), love my friends, love my boyfriend who I've been dating for 8 month now, I love to drive, and I love my Chihuahua Sadie. She's one of the best things that I've ever gotten. :)
Going to the beach and getting a tan is my idea of a good time, along with scary movies, and looking at old pictures of my friends and what not. It's fun to remincese.

Anyways - add me and get to know me. If you don't like me, then just delete me.

Here's me and a friend (I'm on the right)

Me boyfriend and I

And here's a picture of my Sadie:

<3 Kara **
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…