[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Naruto Fan [Aug. 6th, 2005|03:40 am]
Anime and Manga Discussionboard

_a_m_randomness

[troubled_4_ever]
[mood |irritatedirritated]
[music |Naruto Opening Theme Song Season 3]

Ok people I am now oficially obsessed with Naruto!
I've watched almost all of the episodes and it is so freaking awesome! But they're bringing it to AMERICA!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO RUIN IT!!!! The worst part is, they're putting it on Cartoon freaking Network! not Adult swim! That means they take out the stuff that makes it so cool! The blood, the cussing, the funny slighty perverted parts! OMG it's going to suck! so if your going to watch Naruto do not watch it on Cartoon Network! Buy the DVD's on ebay! But But but but but but but but but, i am obsessed over it......... *pose of shame*
Comment if you have any ides wtf I'm talking about :3

GeOrGiA
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: nixion
2005-08-09 12:46 pm (UTC)
god, i hate it when they take out the best parts!!! or when they change the names and dialogue... why can't they leave it just like it is?!
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: troubled_4_ever
2005-08-10 07:08 pm (UTC)
I know!!!!! ARG ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!!!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: nixion
2005-08-13 02:40 pm (UTC)
i just don't see the where's the problem? kids learn violence from anime?! oh, c'mon!! all these wars in iraq an attacks of terrorist... i think anime doesn't do any harm to kids!!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: troubled_4_ever
2005-08-16 07:59 pm (UTC)
I know gosh! I dont throw knifes around that much! Only once in a while! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT PUT IT ON CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!! *breaks down sobbing*
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: memoriez_lost
2005-08-19 12:09 pm (UTC)
CARTOON NETWORK RUINS FANDOMS ;_____;
(Reply) (Thread)