September 13th, 2007

DA: dirty faced angel
  • ladyjj

GreatestJournal Celeb PB game!

ANOTHER Vegas PB Game. SO?
Rules | Taken PBs | Jobs/Businesses
FAQ/Resources | Available Storylines
Application

Yeah, we're another game in Las Vegas. Big deal. Come have fun!

Welcome to Las Vegas, Nevada. Sin City, where Elvis still lives and it's ok to touch, not just look. Come and be a part of the newest city that never sleeps, where you can roll hard, win big and lose it all in a single night.

The world of Viva Las Vegas centers around the new Blogosphere of the Las Vegas Sun. People start their journals and join the Viva Las Vegas community to meet, greet, gossip and hook-up with other residents of Sin City.

OPENS WITH NEXT SIX APPLICATIONS

(no subject)

StellarDeals@LJ
SUPER LOW PRICES! - EVERYTHING MUST GO!
free gift of your choice with every $15 spent! :]

JUST UPDATED: 09/13/07!

Carry Sizes: 00, 0, 1, Xxs, Xs, S, M!

Carry Brands: 5-7-9, Aaronchang, Adidas, Adio, Aeropostale, Airwalk, American Eagle, American Rag, i.d. Bare Minerals, Billabong, Candies, Champion, Delia's, Dior, DKNY, Dollhouse, D_Skin, Element, Estee Lauder, Express, Ezekiel, Forever21, Fossil, Fox Racing, Franco Sarto, Glade, Guess, Hello Kitty, Hurley, Jantzen, Joyce Leslie, Kitson, Lancome, LOLA, MAC, Macy's, Maybelline, Nicholas Sparks, Nina, Nollie, NY&C, Old Navy, Pacsun, Play-Doh, Ralph Lauren, Rip Curl, Ronjon, Roxy, Split, Target, Taunt, Tilt, Tommy Hilfiger, UnderArmour, Victoria's Secret, Von Dutch, Wet Seal, Xoxo, Zana Di!

i'm online now! IM me at
StellarDealsGJ to do business! :]