August 19th, 2007

(no subject)

StellarDeals@LJ
SUPER LOW PRICES! - UPDATED 08/18/07

Carry Sizes: 00, 0, 1, Xxs, Xs, S, M!

Carry Brands: 5-7-9, Aaronchang, Adidas, Adio, Aeropostale, Airwalk, American Eagle, American Rag, i.d. Bare Minerals, Billabong, Candies, Champion, Delia's, Dior, DKNY, Dollhouse, D_Skin, Element, Estee Lauder, Express, Ezekiel, Forever21, Fossil, Franco Sarto, Glade, Guess, Hello Kitty, Hurley, Jantzen, Joyce Leslie, Lancome, LOLA, Macy's, Maybelline, Nicholas Sparks, Nina, NY&C, Old Navy, Pacsun, Play-Doh, Ralph Lauren, Rip Curl, Ronjon, Roxy, Split, Target, Taunt, Tilt, Tommy Hilfiger, UnderArmour, Victoria's Secret, Von Dutch, Wet Seal, Xoxo, Zana Di!

i'm online now! IM me at
StellarDealsGJ to do business! :]
No Trespassing

My Power Mall

My Power Mall - http://www.mypowermall.com/mall/35421

A FREE Home Business

Earn rebates on purchases you make at your own virtual online shopping mall. Buy only the stuff you needed anyways. You can even find organic toilet paper at drugstore.com! Think about what you need to buy every week and then see what MPM has to offer, 1100 stores and growing!

Tell others about MPM if you want to earn income on 9 levels in your shopping network. Otherwise sign up as a personal mall to make 2-55% on every purchase!

What makes My Power Mall different?

1. It is a shopping rebate program much like ebates, but the percentage is higher and the opportunity to make $4,000-6,000 a month is possible!

2. There are no meetings, no fees, no hidden charges, no selling, no inventory, no one running when you want to tell them about it, and it isnt a MLM.

3. A portion of corporate profits will go to children in need.

4. 97% of MPM members can finally succeed with a home business!

We are a team of people who have a vision and believe in My Power Mall, and know that we will finally succeed! There is a lot of love and joy put into this $500,000 system!

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN SHOPPING AT MY MALL OR SIGNING UP & CREATING THEIR OWN MALL PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK:

http://www.mypowermall.com/mall/35421