NO DELETE!

Оригинал взят у dotspiral в нашелся остров сокровищRead more...Collapse )
Оригинал взят у nezaniatoe_imia в погиб курсант и инструктор Read more...Collapse )
Оригинал взят у dotspiral в монолог...продолжается - франсуаза куарез (таково ееRead more...Collapse )
Оригинал взят у personanongrato в китай не имеет намерения скупить европуRead more...Collapse )
Оригинал взят у dotspiral в монолог...продолжается - (я вас еще неRead more...Collapse )
Оригинал взят у mariamagdalena в мария магдалена святая блудница - заходит хаус к фоману...Read more...Collapse )
Оригинал взят у dotspiral в монолог...продолжается - осознанно" подумаешь, всего-тоRead more...Collapse )
Оригинал взят у personanongrato в избиение украинских журналистов кавказцами Read more...Collapse )
Оригинал взят у mariamagdalena в мария магдалена святая блудница - ликбез для наёмных работников: сколько получает государство с вашей зарплатыRead more...Collapse )
Оригинал взят у ni4toneslishkom в слишком красивый для тебя, родная - dixionRead more...Collapse )
Zoey 101 // Group

[Fic] Aftermath

Title: Aftermath
Author: Winter Ashby (rosweldrmr)
Disclaimer: Zoey 101© Dan Schneider & Nickelodeon
Rating: K+
Timeline: Now, I KNOW that Blix Van happens after Wrestling Match, and I mention that event, even though this is supposed to take place directly after the meet, so just ignore that. Other than that, this should be canon-complacent.
Summary: Why did Logan really get beat up by Javers after the Wrestling Match? (Unrequited Logan & Zoey and slight hints of Logan & Quinn)
Authors Notes: I have been trying to finish this fic for so long now. I started it after I saw Blix Van. (A long time ago.) But I kept putting it off, because I didn't know how I wanted to end it. But then the new season started, and I decided that Quinn & Logan were the best couple ever!! (See the Eskimo Kiss moment if you don't believe me.) So, in the end, this fic became a little different than I intended to. Although, there was always a hint of Logan/Quinn - there is a lot more now. I never really thought Zoey/Logan was a good pair, I just always thought that he totally had a thing for her. Thus, because unrequited Logan/Zoey and hints of Quinn/Logan. I hope you all enjoy, and watch the new season. Sooooooo cute.
Other // Magnificent Octopus // Hat

Icons, multifandom

(9) Avatar: The Last Airbender (Season 3 Spoilers)
-->(4) Mai/Zuko
-->(2) Katara
-->(1) Toph
-->(1) Teo
-->(1) Young Roku
(2) Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Dawn/Spike, Spike/Willow]
(6) Degrassi: The Next Generation [Emma/Jay (4), Emma/Toby (2)]
(3) Flight 29 Down [Eric/Nathan (2), Jackson/Daley]
(1) Harry Potter [Draco/Hermione]
(1) Phil of the Future [Phil/Keely]
(1) Veronica Mars [Veronica/Dick]
(2) Zoey 101 [Group]

Samples:

Samples Samples Samples

(Fake cut to icon journal)

(no subject)

does anyone have any kristin herrera icons?
i've been looking but can't find any at all!
and she's my fav. character from the show, even tho she's not on it anymore.

thankss in advance!