Katie C. (katiekat314) wrote in __youthpolitics,
Katie C.
katiekat314
__youthpolitics

Just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new here and all...

My name is Katie and I'm 14 years old...I've recently become very interested in politcs and have been questioning what I've been raised to believe.

Both of my parents and my brother are Democrats, but over these past few months I've found that I'm more conservative than liberal. Unfortunately, I've tried to explain that to my parents and they just won't take me seriously...well, my dad won't anyway, my mom just doesn't care all that much about politics.

I don't particularly like Bush, but I don't dislike him either. I do have a lot of respect for him.

Well, if there's anything you wwant to know about me or my beliefs, feel free to ask...I guess that's it.
Subscribe

• Search

Hi fellow leftwing brothers & sisters :) A new left wing online news paper is starting up & is looking for writers. Anyone of any age from any…

• (no subject)

With a keyboard on loan from God, I am the Independent Blogger of the Office of the Independent Blogger. Allow me to introduce you to my site if you…

• (no subject)

I am the Independent Blogger of the Office of the Independent Blogger. I took a hiatus of about a week and a half and returned to blogging today. I…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments