No account? Create an account
we're not obsessed. -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
well maybe just a little?

[ website | My Website ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[01 Jun 2005|07:13pm]

name: Katharine Christie

favorite bands: Hawthorne Heights ;; Destinys Child ;; Dashboard Confessional ;; SIMPLE PLAN! ;; Dave Matthews Band

favorite song of all time: Scars - Papa Roach

favorite lyric of all time: My weakness is that I care too much
&& my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open -- just to feel

5 bands you cant stand: Dixie Chicks ;; [Not really a band, but ..] Hilary Duff ;; umm .. i dont really know anymore =\

so now its time for .. =]

The Mix Beyatchh =]Collapse )
1 comment|post comment

Ok, I finally joined. [01 Jun 2005|08:27pm]
[ mood | bored ]

name: Ella

favorite bands: Taking Back Sunday, Senses Fail, Brand New, Armor For Sleep, The Used, From First To Last, underOATH, Fall Out Boy, Fear Before The March Of Flames, Matchbook Romance, Saosin, Too Late The Hero, Animal Suit Driveby, Thursday, and a ton more but I'll stop now.

favorite song of all time: Cute Without the E (cut from the team)- Taking Back Sunday; A Boy Brusshed Red... Living in Black and White- UnderOATH; No Seatbelt Song- Brand New; promise- Matchbook Romance; Populace In Two- From First To Last

favorite lyric of all time: "The stars aren't out tonight, but niether are we too look up at them"
"You can be my James Dean, I'll be you're sweet queen, Can you grand me one last wish? Play Russian Roulette as we kiss. I'll be your cheap novely, blow your brains out on me"
"Well look who's dying now, slit wristless sleeping with the girl nextdoor, I always knew you were such a sucker for that"

5 bands you cant stand: Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, anything rap, and anything with a female singer except Straylight Run.

Hopeless Love- Daphne Loves DerbyCollapse )

2 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | June 1st, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]