?

No account? Create an account
What if the Great Philosopher Cat in the Sky gave humans her powers… - I have always wondered... — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
What if...

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Feb. 19th, 2006|12:39 am]
What if...

__what_if__

[ucsbclassics53]
What if the Great Philosopher Cat in the Sky gave humans her powers of summoning down meteors, comets, solar flares, and even the occasional supernova?

humans would destroy the earth which is why we should be thankful we aren't given such dire power.

what if there were no cats?

I would be dead.

Besides, we would have nuked the entire Earth and we would all be dead, victims of a nuclear winter.
linkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: meowki
2006-02-20 03:44 am (UTC)
Hm, having the power to summon down meteors, comets, etc...I dunno, probably blow up some parts of the Earth, and Venus while I'm at it. Yeah, pretty much.
NO CATS? OMG, I WOULD GO CRAZY AND MURDER ANYONE WHO SAID THEY WERE GLAD TO HAVE NO CATS. IN FACT, I THINK I WILL ANYWAY! GYAAAAGH! Um, getting a little carried away...well, I know I'd go crazy and probably hurt some people and myself.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ucsbclassics53
2006-02-20 03:47 am (UTC)
Cats prevent us from getting stressed out. Could you imagine if there had been no cats during the Cold War? We would have been blown up and there would have been no hope for humanity.

Of course that hasn't prevented humans from warring on each other, but cats ensure that it's not in epic proportions.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: autumn_kitty
2006-04-08 10:22 pm (UTC)
If there were no cats, I would have no reason to live...
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: ucsbclassics53
2006-04-09 12:54 am (UTC)
I'm thinking of writing on "If there were no Cats..."
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)