lovely
pinktommygun
__weownyourface

• Mood:
  • Music:

we own your fucking face

BASIC
Name:Lexi
2+ things you couldn't live without:Hm. Well one is my camera...I bring it and use it everywhere, so I feel incomplete without it. The other is more materialistic- my cell phone. I just have this need to always be in contact with people. Alone time frightens me.
If you had a super power what would it be &why?:To become invisible. It would be nice when I want to get away from something....or when I want to spy on someone hah

YOUR FAVORITE
color:I have 3: green, pink, and brown.
+10 bands: Cursive, Deathcab for Cutie, Brand New, Bright Eyes, Circa Survive, Mae, Thursday, Rilo Kiley, Straylight Run, & Underoath

+5 movies:Pieces of April, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Waynes World, Garden State, & Casablanca
lyric:And they made me a necklace, hanging beads of sweat on a string of my regrets, and placed it round my neck and they were singing, Don't you do what you've wanted to. Yeah, don't destroy yourself like those
cowards do and maybe the sun keeps coming up because it has gotten used to you and your constant need for proof. -A Spindle, A Darkness, A Fever, and A Necklace- Bright Eyes.

food:strawberries
word:disgruntled♥

YOUR LEAST FAVORITE
+5 bands &why:Simple Plan- I hate Pierre's horrid voice. Yellowcard- Again, bad voice, and ugly band members. Bayside- I used to be a fan...but then I realized they have a bad sound. MxPx- Again..I hate their sound. Green Day- Overall annoying.
food:peanut butter
law: Hm. I can't think of one at the moment.
saying:The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
smell:Anything overly sweet.

OPINIONS

the mods:
_ohhearttattack Absolutely wonderful wonderful hair.
_deaddisco_ Very cute and I love your highlights.
shootmeup_baby Really lovely intense eyes, pretty
the "scene":It bothers me when stupid kids run around and think they're scenesters. The real scene kids are kids who don't call themselves scene kids.
labels:I think they're stupid. Although sometimes I wonder how they can be avoided, and unfortunately sometimes they just can't be.
sxe:I definitely respect anyone who chooses that lifestyle. I think it's wonderful to want to improve the way you live, although it takes a lot of dicipline that I simply don't have.
abortion: I'm pro-choice. I believe a woman should have the right to decide whether or not she keeps her baby.
bush:Complete idiot. After a pointless war, and how he tries to mix religion and politics, I was very disappointed that he got reelected.
vegetarians/vegans:Wonderful. Although I'm not either, I think it's awesome.

Pictures.

4+ pictures SHOWING YOUR FUCKING FACE:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Promote in 1+ other communites &provide a link to it:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/gcgurl311/1104.html?view=1616#t1616
ARE YOU HARSH?!Oh yes, I'm extremely honest♥
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments